Zelda!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I actually liked Spirit Tracks more than i thought I would. It was pretty easy, although some of the puzzles were hard, and the dark was frustrating.... But all in all it was really fun! The train thing also fitted into the story more than I expected, at first I had no idea how that would work.

Kay, you're back on your old account? And yes, Skeldritch again. D:

kadhfiqehbfbedfe... ATTRACTIVE!

Please tell me you're being sarcastic...

Where are you stuck? Maybe I can help...

ohwait, your dsi is dead... nevermind.

Where on floor twenty?

That's either the first or third part after the fire temple.

I think it's the third, amirite?

I did the fire temple already. Its at the part where Zelda is a walking phantom again and there is a pit of lava and I need to position the shooting mechanisms.

He's attractive.
That's the exact same sarcastic remark I was going to say. xD

Daaang. Floor 20? How many floors are there altogether? o_o Please don't tell me that that place is as annoying as the Temple of the Ocean King?

I did the fire temple already. Its at the part where Zelda is a walking phantom again and there is a pit of lava and I need to position the shooting mechanisms.
ah yes... that part

Want help? Or shall I let you suffer? >D

No Krystal, it isn't. You don't have to do everything over again. Once you get a realm map, you don't have to do all that again.

Very convenient.

No Krystal, it isn't. You don't have to do everything over again. Once you get a realm map, you don't have to do all that again.Very convenient.
Ahh. That's nice to know. Maybe Nintendo noticed all the complaints from customers about the Temple of the Ocean King. I hated that place, lol.

Well, if i recall "there's a lava pit and several shootie machines" am i right, Jae? xD

Krystal; again, adorable! yay for mad drawing skillz. xD

Have any of you ever heard of the Legend of Zelda animated series? I heard it sucked, but there's this one line from it that's often referenced, you might of heard the reference before. "Excuuuuuse me, Princess!" If not, nevermind.

Oh, and here's another funny Zelda video:

https://www.youtube.com/watch_popup?v=gEqiWcNRDW8

Enjoy. ;D

Krystal; again, adorable!  yay for mad drawing skillz. xD
Thank youu. :D Oh, and Jae. /late Thanks. About my picture. x3 ~

Oh! I've seen that video. So funny. xD Link obviously just... doesn't need to talk. It's so wrong.

Last edited by a moderator:
Yeah, that's so true. It makes for some hilarious videos, though. It was funny how all the four Links had different personalities. x) I actually kind of cringe everytime there's a video that involves Link talking. It seems like he uses telepathy or something in the games, because he never says anything, but people always respond to something he apparently said. Or sometimes he nods, like in Wind Waker.

It does make for some funny vids. And yes. But why do they make regular Link dumb? D: Oh he nods in WW? He nodded sometimes in TP. I always laughed when people would be like, "What happened to Ilia and the children?" -screengoesblackforasecond- "...Oh. I see."

What in the world? Bwhaha.

Last edited by a moderator:
Lol ya, that's what I meant. I guess video game characters can read minds, like the NPCs always say the same thing, yet the other NPCs seem to take some meaning from it.

Yeahright. And yes. I am in that room Pais. XD

You can help, but its kind of hard to describe it without actually seeing it.

You're welcome Kris.

That video was hilarious. I died as soon as I heard purple Link in the beginning. xD

And I've seen the CGi series. Oh god. Ear bleed.

Yeah, i never wanna watch it because it sounds rather horrible. That one line is funny, tho. Someone was talking about it today and they're like "it was horrible, but there is this one famous line..." and i'm like "EXCUUUSE ME, PRINCESS!" And then we just lol'd as people looked at us like we were insane.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back