Zoey 101

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I know! It should be called Lola 101 though. She's the best!!! :D Much better than Quinn. I dont like Quinn. And also, I hate Jamie Lynn Spears. She can't act.
That iz ur opinion and I respect that XD.

Jamie Lynn isnt the best actress, but, she tries, gotta give credit for that. Gotta give every actor/ess that anyway, I mean, they were picked for one reason or another.

My favorites:

Quinn

Lola

Chase

Logan

Becca♥

I like Lola, because she is kinda like me. A bit crazy, and an actress. Me. Plus, I love her hair. I think before Lola came on, it would have to be Quinn. Because Quinn is just awesome. She's Quinn. Dun-dun-duh. I love her ideas.

I haven't watched in AGES, though. I loved that show.

I like Lola, because she is kinda like me. A bit crazy, and an actress. Me. Plus, I love her hair. I think before Lola came on, it would have to be Quinn. Because Quinn is just awesome. She's Quinn. Dun-dun-duh. I love her ideas.
I haven't watched in AGES, though. I loved that show.
Who doesnt like Quinns ideas? She crossed a banana with a friken apple.

Banapples!!!!

Becca♥

I love that show. I need to re-watch it. Are they cancelling it because of Jaimee's pregnancy?

Quinn actually reminds me of this girl at my school. They talk in that nasaly smart-ish monotone, and they both dress similar.

Yeah, every school has the 'cool nerd' somewhere. We have this girl named McKenna at my school, she is like my best friend, but she taught me the periodic table! XD

Yeah, every school has the 'cool nerd' somewhere. We have this girl named McKenna at my school, she is like my best friend, but she taught me the periodic table! XD
I guess, I'm the 'cool nerd' in my school in that case! :mametchi:

I do like some parts of Zoey 101. Just not all of it, it was one of disney's meh'ier shows. (Meh'ier is my word now. xD)

I guess, I'm the 'cool nerd' in my school in that case! :)
I do like some parts of Zoey 101. Just not all of it, it was one of disney's meh'ier shows. (Meh'ier is my word now. xD)
Meh-ier? :blink: Cool word. I feel that way about Zoey 101 too. Hannah Montana's much funnier and much better. I like Zoey 101 but it's just soooooooo un-realistic. A middle school girl that can combine the DNA of two fruits? Come on! But it's an interesting show.

Its hard to choose between Michael and Dustin. Hmmmm..... but I guess Michael is my favorite character. Dustin is my second fav character. But I am not a huge fan of Zoey 101 the only two people who can act on that show is that one guy who plays Mark Delfigilo. And Christopher Massey and the guy who plays Dustin on it oh and the girl who is Quinn.

Meh-ier? :angry: Cool word. I feel that way about Zoey 101 too. Hannah Montana's much funnier and much better. I like Zoey 101 but it's just soooooooo un-realistic. A middle school girl that can combine the DNA of two fruits? Come on! But it's an interesting show.
Yea well a girl with 2 lifes isnt realy realistic either xP

^^ Especially scince in real life, everyone knows about it. It not realish.

Quinn Rox Meh Sox!!!!!

[SIZE=6pt]If you can read this Quinn is still awesome. Read below.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=2pt]Still awesome...[/SIZE]

Last edited by a moderator:
Its hard to choose between Michael and Dustin. Hmmmm..... but I guess Michael is my favorite character. Dustin is my second fav character. But I am not a huge fan of Zoey 101 the only two people who can act on that show is that one guy who plays Mark Delfigilo. And Christopher Massey and the guy who plays Dustin on it oh and the girl who is Quinn.
I think the only ppl who can act on that show are Quinn, Lola, Nicole, Michael, and Logan. The person who plays Dustin can't really act either.

Last edited by a moderator:

Latest posts

Back