Zoey 101

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
^-^ That is your opinion.

I think he is adorable in that little kid way that makes him look so sweet!

Becca♥

Jamie got pregnant. :l That's why I hate her now cause getting pregnant at age 16 is so uncool. Miley Cyrus is much better and her show is much better than Zoey101 too.
This is a Zoey 101 topic. Not everything is about Hannah Montana. And I don't see why we should hate Jaimee for getting pregnant. Sure, it wasn't the right thing to do, and she made a bad decision...but I don't hate her.

Jamie got pregnant. :l That's why I hate her now cause getting pregnant at age 16 is so uncool. Miley Cyrus is much better and her show is much better than Zoey101 too.
Miley Cyrus isnt pregant.......Yet.

Its just a matter of time

And dont post HM stuff in Zoey101 topics is concidered Spam and TT members hate that.

Its hard to choose between Michael and Dustin. Hmmmm..... but I guess Michael is my favorite character. Dustin is my second fav character. But I am not a huge fan of Zoey 101 the only two people who can act on that show is that one guy who plays Mark Delfigilo. And Christopher Massey and the guy who plays Dustin on it oh and the girl who is Quinn.
Oops I said the only two people who can act on that show and then I posted four people. My bad.......

I dont hate it. :l I dont feel annoyed by it at all. Sorry if you do and I'll try not to go off topic anymore.
Its not just him ALOT of members dont like it, were not trying to be rude, were just trying to help.

I love Zoey101. It sucks that she got pregnant and now they can't film it anymore. Anyway, my favorite character is Zoey cuz she's the only normal person on the show.

I like Zoey 101, don't know why but I find it to be a cute show. I don't think Jamie is a good role-model, but I won't deny that she is a very pretty girl and she seemed quite charming, when she was much younger. I love Quinn, I think she's very pretty in a quirky-different way and I like the character she's not afraid to be herself, even though she's not very realistic. I like Lola too, she's the cute one, and the little drama queen. I just started watching it again in the newest episode "Quinn Misses The Mark" Quinn and Logan kiss, I kinda liked them as a couple but never thought it would happen. It was very strange, he was comforting her in a jerk-sweet way and they kissed, I don't know if anything is gonna come from that.

Latest posts

Back