Sign in to follow this  
GozarutchiGuy

Tama Owners With Real Pets

To answer MasketchiGirl's question, I'm either getting the most common breed of Hermit Crabs, Purple Claw Crabs, or the lesser common breed C. Perlatus, or Strawberry Hermit Crab.

And Hawaikotchi, you are quite right.

:D GG :huh:

Hermies are awesome! x3

I have had four- Astro, Mistle, AJ [Astro Junior], and Zelda- but they passed away a couple years ago. :[

Pay more attention to your hermit crabs but you still should have lots of time left over for your crabs. If you tamas do become a problem just pause it, you can always pick it up later.

My advice is this: it is not hard to take care of tamas and real pets. I have an aqaurium and a dog. plus I take care of 2 tamas. it is not as hard as it sounds so I think you can do it!

crabs a'rent a lot of work. i've had them. you should limit your time w/ your tama to spend more time with the crabs but dont stop playing them :o :o :o :o :o :P :P

At least over 12 tamas and a rabbit and a retarded lookin fishJOKE! HEHEHE [p.s it has big eyes!]

I think you should keep at your tamas but have them more as a hobby and something you do only in your free time because if you don't pause alot and you forget about them for to long then your generation 7 tamas will end up in the tama memorial section of this forum and you don't want that. Have fun with the crabs to!

I have a bunch of real pets a cat,dog, 6 fish, and a turtle and my brother and i still play tamagotchis. I have had hermit crabs before and they really don't need much care besides food and water. So keep using your tama!

Hermit crabs dont need much attention I think they eat at night time you just need to put food in its tank clean it and maybe take it to the vet if its sick xD

//-lWeRide

I have dog but when I play with her I leave it un paused because it always alright

And I play with mt tama when I on here because I do all the cheats!!!

I have 2 cats and I mostly always have time for my Tama. If my cats want attention, I will just pause my Tama and play with them for a bit. That is another reason there is a pause mode! :D :mimitchi: :angry:

Edited by 10_tamagotchi_3707

I would keep the Tamas. I have 2 gerbils and 2 dogs and 2 hamsters on the way and I always find time to take care of my Tamagotchis. It's not that hard to balance them out, so you would never have to pause them..I never do! The real trick for me is to find a way to keep my hyper dogs from eating them when they are trying to get my attention! :D

I personally have tamas and real pets. I have 8 tamas total, a guinea pig (sammy), and two cats (jo jo and venus.....don't say anything they are both girls). I personally have never experienced any interference between the two, except me playing games with a tama and having either of the cats in my face (usually jo jo) trying to get me to pet them. But I suppose if anyone ever would have to choose between the two then real pets all the way, but I don't see why you would ever have to.

Honestly I think you'll easlily be able to take care of two crabs and tamas at the same time. Crabs aren't exactly attention hogs, and tamas (unlike real pets) can go on pause for as long as we need them to.

i have a dog, a cat and 5 fish but i still play with my tama

i have a 12 yo dog a 4 month old puppy 1 cat 2 rabbits and 6 horses but i still love my tamas

its ok, you will have plenty of time for your hermit crabs and your tamas, your crab will probably just sit there most of the time, trust me, i have a dog which is so high maintenence [but cute! lol] and i have plenty of time for my tamagotchi!