Tama Owners With Real Pets

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Of course you'll have time 4 tamas! Trust me, I have 1 cat, 2 fish, 2 rats, + 1 tortoise and 4 pieces of homework a night 2 do. I just pause my tamas when I'm busy and unpause them as soon as I'm not. U might not be able 2 give all the time in the world 2 your tamas, but always think of your real pets first (they can't be paused or forgotten!). After a few days you'll be used 2 real pets being there and find it more easy.

tama*chic*101 :huh:

I have a pet Leopard Gecko and I still have time for my Tamas! :kuribotchi:

-DDDTrooper :blink:

I have a dog, a couple millipedes, and a fish. I spend MUCH more time on my Tamas. LOL! I think Tamas teach little kids (LITTLE KIDS) responsibility, but they are less educational for older kids that already have some responsibility... :huh:

My mouse loves looking at my tamagotchi. All I do is leave them in the tank. Maybe they even play together...

Well I have two dogs and I always have time to play with my beloved tama, Lucky. I would say you can focus on ether one without having to much trouble.

i don't think you should give up on your tamagotchis because your getting new pets. i have had pets for longer than i remember, play with your pets when you need to, and play with your tamagotchis when you have extra time and want to have fun with them.

;)

Owning tams and real pets is fine...i handle my dog, bird, gp and two horses AND my tama....dont worry! (just remember that looking after real pets is REALLY important!!!)

Ok, I'm undoubtedly keeping my Tamas!

:) GozarutchiGuy :furawatchi:
good and what are the crabs your getting im not allowd to have a pet ecept fish

:furawatchi: masketchigirl :furawatchi:

Be sure to pay more attention to your Hermit Crab- as it is alive. Tamagotchi are pixels so it's not as important.

I'm sure you'll love your hermit crab and still have time for your tamagotchi.

Well, I had hamsters for a while, and when they died my mom said i couldn't get anymore.

I was lonely without having to take care of any animal. So, my little sister got me a tamagotchi

v3 and I was hooked! It broke a half a year later and I was pretty sad. I couldn't get another one

because I had no money. But then my mom got married and I now have 2 adorable kitties.

So I had no interest in a tamagotchi. But now I'm on vacation for 2 months and I just was so

missing my cats so I just bought a tamagotchi and I'm waiting for it to arrive and time next week.

Moral? Once you start taking care of one thing you won't think about the other, but you still have

responsibilities. lol, i think i screwed that up!

:angry: Hawaikotchi :angry:

To answer MasketchiGirl's question, I'm either getting the most common breed of Hermit Crabs, Purple Claw Crabs, or the lesser common breed C. Perlatus, or Strawberry Hermit Crab.

And Hawaikotchi, you are quite right.

:D GG :huh:

Hermies are awesome! x3

I have had four- Astro, Mistle, AJ [Astro Junior], and Zelda- but they passed away a couple years ago. :[

Pay more attention to your hermit crabs but you still should have lots of time left over for your crabs. If you tamas do become a problem just pause it, you can always pick it up later.

My advice is this: it is not hard to take care of tamas and real pets. I have an aqaurium and a dog. plus I take care of 2 tamas. it is not as hard as it sounds so I think you can do it!

crabs a'rent a lot of work. i've had them. you should limit your time w/ your tama to spend more time with the crabs but dont stop playing them :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :p :p

At least over 12 tamas and a rabbit and a retarded lookin fish[SIZE=10pt]JOKE! HEHEHE[/SIZE] [p.s it has big eyes!]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back