Who would you wanna be for a day?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Brown Eyed Babe

Reaction score
If you could be anyone for 1 day who would you want to be? Say why too, if you'd like.

It could be you friends, actors, singers, athletes, musicians, family members, ANYONE!!!! :unsure: :wacko: <_<

There's many people's day i would like to experience, its so hard to choose! I'll post it later :(

I think i would choose to be Beyonce Knowles, because she is a singer an actress, and a inspiration to me. She's beautiful inside and out. She has an amazing voice, and shes a great person! :(

Or I would choose my teacher(if it wasnt summer) just to see how teaching would be like, and if its fun

I wouldn't really want to be anybody else... that'd be really freaky. o.o

Hmmm.. Whilst I have no problems and I would be happy being me, that's totally not what you asked for.

Besides, it isn't about being somebody you're not, it's about looking at a viewpoint different from yours. (At least I think so.)

Let's see.. Have you ever heard the phrase "keep your friends close, keep your enemies closer." before? I'd get into the mind of my enemies (or my 'frenemies') and see whats up.

Last edited by a moderator:
Miley Cyrus- I want to know what it's like to be famous! :)

But then again, I agree with Sweet Kandi. There's nothing wrong avout just being yourself.

Last edited by a moderator:
Do Cartoon Characters Count!? XD I would be probably Bender from Futurama, why? Because he rocks

But I like being me ._.

If I could be anybody for a day.... hmm.. oh! I'd be this girl from school, Ariel. She's going out with a guy I like and I'd love to be her for a day because I'd do everything with him and be super happy. Then at the end of the day, before I go back to my body, I'd break up with him and tell him he should go out with Courtnee (me) and not me (Ariel) and say mean things to get Connor to hate her.

The day Connor asks me out is the day I just died and went to heaven. in otherwords, I'd be really happy. Too bad I'm going out with somebody else. If I could, I'd even cheat on Chris, but Chris has been cheated on too many times by the past girls and he doesn't deserve me cheating on him because he told me a few days ago he loved me and was in love with me.

-C.M.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back