Who would you wanna be for a day?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
My boyfriend, my friends, my pets, my parents, a shoe, pyon, Admin, David Tennant, any of my OC's, my fursona(XD I wanna know what it's like, being her), the grim reaper, Mika, Kelis, Storms, Croweh, P_A_T, Glint, any of my online friends, any animal...

And lots more...

Eh. I like being myself. =3

But if I could be anyone? I would be my friend, Ryan. He's amazing. He has all the qualities I don't. He's such a sweet and caring guy. I could never be as kind as he is, no matter how hard I try.

My boyfriend, my friends, my pets, my parents, a shoe, pyon, Admin, David Tennant, any of my OC's, my fursona(XD I wanna know what it's like, being her), the grim reaper, Mika, Kelis, Storms, Croweh, P_A_T, Glint, any of my online friends, any animal...
And lots more...
Me? YAY! I AM APPRECIATED! lol

My best friend, Michael.

I would love to be him. Only because he is awesome, and has taught me a lesson in my life,

A friend will make you sit with them at lunch, but a true friend will beg you to sit with them, give you a bagillion reasons why, then say you don't have to sit with me if you don't want too.

Also: Nix, she is awesome. Pyonchit (I would love to be able to draw like her), Glint (I would lov eto be her.. It would be amazing) Dw: She is awesome, Robbo (My friend -hug-) Acid: She is awesomely cool. OR Dazey/ Avril. ^^

Hmmm!! This is a very intresting topic!

If I wanted to be someone for a day who would I want to be? Hmm...

This is kind of weird to say but I wonder what it would feel like to be a guy! lol ;) But I'm just kidding around!

Um, I would want to be, gee! I don't know actually! I like being myself! haha ;)

-NINJA

merry christmas

Max the guy that likes me, and see y hes different from wat he was b4 :D

Well if I could be anyone probably a great cricketer like Mitchell Johnson or Brett Lee :huh: Maybe even one of my friends.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back