Who would you wanna be for a day?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
> pyonchit is right. I only mean for a day not like your whole life

oooh.... and courtnee, i think you have a problem with your bf's and stuff........

anyways keeeep posting

if i would be Beyonce, I'd probably be a giant panda because their soooooooo cute and rare. It would be cool to be a animal too. :)

or maybe id be violet --the girl from the incredibles movie, you know-- she has invisibility and force field.

A surgeon(xD Too much video gaming)

It would be cool to be an actor in House like Jesse Spencer, or Hugh Laurie.

Pro hockey player

Last edited by a moderator:
I'd like to be a dude for a day just so I wouldnt have to go through the menstrual cycle for a whole day o.o

I dont really know who to choose out of these two people Miley Cyrus or Keira Knightley so I really dont know

Meh, I dunno. I'd like to be an infant. I miss the carefree days of just laying there and screaming/crying my lungs out to someone just for saying nothing. XD

iv always wanted to be hanna montana.why?to make her look like a total idiot :eek:

iv always wanted to be hanna montana.why?to make her look like a total idiot :eek:
if you hate miley cyrus dont post it because all it will cause is a fight

Hm....

I would want to be a person that has a normal life with normal parents with a normal amount of drama in their life and did normal things and had normal grades and had normal friends and had normal health with a normal family and went to a normal school with normal teachers and went to a normal church with a normal preacher and had normal eating habits and a normal matabolism and did normal exercise and had normal hobbies and is normally able to go out of the house on her own and is normally able to go to dances and has normally strict parents who will actually let me do stuff and have normal school activities and watch normal tv shows and just over all be...

NORMAL!!!

Yes, what I would do to just be normal...

wow, many people wanna be Hannah Montana/ Miley Cyrus.

p.s. acid~rain----- XD!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back