V8 on ebay the box says tamagotchi!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
That is sooo fake!!!!

We can sue them!!! (It says Tamagotchi)

They even copied the V3 designs!!! I have both of the same design for my V3s!!!

It looks like the left the first part of the word Tamagotchi on the top for a reason. ;)

but anyway! it still says TAMAgotchi!

we have to take this seriously!

I actually thought it was real...looks like a Tamagotchi...spelled like Tamagotchi...said Version 8, could of fooled me...well someone actually bought it now!

Some person is going around as happy as can be saying, I got a Version 8 Tamagotchi!!!

That is messed up. :wacko:

Eeek...I am so gullible, OH WELL!

I agree with qwerty123...we must take this seriously.

I wonder... who'd actualy go on and sue the seller? As wrong as I think it is, (selling the fake tama) I wouldn't...

Last edited by a moderator:
But if nobody sues the guy, he'll sell (possibly) THOUSANDS of fakes!

THAT is why people sue!!! (Think of it! Tamatalk will rule the world!)

know one has any right to sue them, and the onlyway that people can sue them is if they do copyright, which there not doing!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

copyright=it has to be exactly the same and then make there own profit out of it

But they are copying of of something that IS copyrighted...

We need someone thats old enough to sue!!!

Chant with me! *Sue* *Sue* *Sue*

qwerty MUST get her way!!!!!!
Life isnt fair, no one follows you if they dont want to.

Yesh itsa fake. I hate fake -.- There isn't a Bandai Logo on it. I can tell a fake when I see one right off most of the time

Last edited by a moderator:
What kind of idiot would sell a fake V8? We're either suppose to wait for V5 or not.

wow, Bandai should definitely sue for this kind of thing! They can't just copy the Tamagotchi sign and characters to stick on their box, along with the design of the Tama unit!! I can't believe they think they could get away with that!!!

Whaaa? :rolleyes:

That looks like a v3 with a v4 antenna bobble..

Definately a fake, v5 hasn't even been launched, and v4.5 JUST came out!

It's a fake for the following reasons:

-No Bandai sticker

-I'm pretty sure bandai wouldn't keep the V3 design

-They normally don't come in pairs, and if they do they are usually, if not always, fake.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back