Sign in to follow this  
Darazi97

Most likely places where you lost your tama

A good way to carry your Tamagotchi is to attach it to the belt loops in your jeans, or keep it on a chain around your neck. That way it will be on you at all times, but you wont be able to drop or misplace it.

I once left mine in the bathroom after cleaning it, and spent about 4 hours looking for it before I remembered I had left it there. XP

With those adorable new Tama lanyards that are out, plus the little plushie tama pet pouches (a plushie with a tama-sized pouch on the back) it's become much harder to lose, especially when you use them both at the same time! But I have too many tamas to buy a pet pouch for all of them, so I just got the lanyard. If leashes can work for dogs, they can certainly work for your Pochitchi! (and Nyatchi... and Ufotchi!)

:gozarutchi: + :furawatchi: = <3

i never loose my tamagotchi even if i do i'd find it in 5 seconds

dandi------> :furawatchi:

Nice Tips!! I Have Some! O.K So Your At Your School And Your Playing With Tama At Recess. Your Running Around With Your Friend When All Of The Sudden, BAM!!!!!! Tamas Fallen Out Of Pockets! So Some Advice, While Running Around At Recess With Tama In Pocket, DONT!!!!! :gozarutchi: :kuribotchi: :furawatchi: :pochitchi: :mametchi: :mimitchi: :kusatchi: :nyatchi: :unsure: :mellow: :wacko: :ph34r: :lol:

One Time I Was At Friends House With My Tama On His Couch When I Hear It BEEP But Its Gone! His Little Sister Took It And Hid It In Washing Mashine! I Found It JUST IN TIME !!!!!!!! :o Now Tororo (v5) is ok.

Follow My Tip And Tama No Go Bye Bye :furawatchi:

Edited by chiny33

I do a sorta weird thing to keep my tama safe. I thread the keychain onto the strap of my undershirt. Gross, right? WRONG! It hangs outside my undershirt, in a safe place where it won't be hit or crushed. I just wear my baggy school sweatshirt to hide it!

I lost my tama before I woke up whent to school came back looked every whare for my tama when it was under my pilo all along :) :) ;) :P :P

Well some of the most common places you lost you tamagotchi is probably :

1. Under the sofa

2. under the sofa's padding

3. suitcase???

4. school

5. bedroom

6. bathroom

How NOT to lose your tama

1. think about a good place to keep it

2. keep the sound on (only at home!)

3. keep in pocket at all times

great points, but my tactic to keeping my tama's from getting lost is to keep them in a pocket at all times. Normally in a shirt pocket so i can hear them if they beep.

the most common places to lose your tamagotchi part.2

:lol:

1. pocket

2. jacket pocket

3. backpack

4. desk

4. bed

5.purse/bag

6.kitchen

My cousins lost theirs in a board game one time, and didn't find it until months later after their parents bought them a new tama.

haha!! thanks!

I lost mine yesterday and I was soooo upset because I just got it tuesday. BUT.... it turned out that my little nephew took it and threw it in his playpen, so i found it.... thank god it was paused while i was sleeping and he didnt mess it up!!!! :(

What I did so I would not loose my tamagotchi is that I put a layered on it.

I lost my tama in the cinema ^_^ but it turns out it was hanging from my mouth :P

yea, i keep my tamagotchis on a lanyard, i actually have one of the official ones which is orange, with most popular characters on it! I keep my V3s om there, and also, this tip helped alot so thanks!

or u could just put on a lanyard so u can never lose it and hide the tama in ur bag befor school and keep it on puse till luch to check on it!

What if I put it on pause and now can not find it??? :hitodetchi: :lol: :P :lol: :kusatchi: :wub: :lol: :ichigotchi: :kuribotchi: :pochitchi:

when i change my clothes i take everything out of my pockets. :huh: