Most likely places where you lost your tama

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Well sometimes your pockets arent a good thing.Because I had tamagotchi v4 and I forgot it in my pockets and my aunt washed my cloths so it got ruind :( :( :huh:
same thing happened to me i left my v4 in the pocket of my pabts and they got put through the wash and it got ruined!!! :ichigotchi: :furawatchi: :furawatchi: :gozarutchi: :mimitchi: :unsure: and the worst part is that it was a christams present!! :gozarutchi: :wacko:

I am currently looking for my pink v2...I miss it and I have no clue where I put it. I also think I will be buying a v5 next pay =) woo!

my friend thought she lost her tama and she was looking for it for 5 hours and the next day, she found it inside her bag which turned into a mamechi ^_^

I always used to lose my V3 and it turned out to be in my pocket.I never take my tamagotchi to school because it is risky so I will never loose it there

I almost lost my tama. I went with my friends to this coffee house and I had it in my jacket pocket. I decided to race my friend to the car and forgot that my tama was in my pocket. So when we got to the car, I went to take it out and it wasn't there. I was freaking out. Then my friend took it out her pocket and told me that it did fall out when I was running and I was lucky that she saw it. Ever since then, I put it on this clippy thing and clip it to my jeans.
i used to keep it on a clip to attached to my pants too but i dont know where the clip is im gonna see if i could somehow find a clip or five or a really big one that can hold five tamas LOL :puroperatchi:

You know, the places where you look for your Tamagotchi can also be the places where you find a Tamagotchi.  

I was helping my brother clean the house and when we were cleaning the closet in my brother's old room I found a V1 Tamagotchi!!!!!!! :kuribotchi: :furawatchi: :hitodetchi: :pochitchi:

It is solid white with a red spiky thingee around it. It was sooooooo original! And I can't believe I found out that my brother, 19 right now, played with Tamagotchis when he was about...oh, say 7 or 8! I don't know if he played with it for a couple more years, but right now, that doesn't matter. All that matters is now I have a V1 added to my collecion, along with a V3 and V4. Hoorah!

Who says Spring Cleaning comes unrewarded? :wacko:

*~MnMztama495*~
awwwww lucky my sister used to play with tamas too shes 17 right now but she lost hers then so did my cousin and she lost hers too and so did my other cousin but SHE LOST IT :rolleyes: :puroperatchi: :ichigotchi: !

You know, the places where you look for your Tamagotchi can also be the places where you find a Tamagotchi.  

I was helping my brother clean the house and when we were cleaning the closet in my brother's old room I found a V1 Tamagotchi!!!!!!! :furawatchi: :hitodetchi: :pochitchi: :rolleyes:

It is solid white with a red spiky thingee around it. It was sooooooo original! And I can't believe I found out that my brother, 19 right now, played with Tamagotchis when he was about...oh, say 7 or 8! I don't know if he played with it for a couple more years, but right now, that doesn't matter. All that matters is now I have a V1 added to my collecion, along with a V3 and V4. Hoorah!

Who says Spring Cleaning comes unrewarded? :ph34r:

*~MnMztama495*~
awwwww lucky my sister used to play with tamas too shes 17 right now but she lost hers then so did my cousin and she lost hers too and so did my other cousin but SHE LOST IT :wacko: :ichigotchi: :kuribotchi: ! my family can NOT take care of tamas good :puroperatchi:

I once nearly had a heart attck. i remember the tama was a young mimitchi :angry: and i couldnt find her for hours! i eventually found her in my pencilcase, no idea how she got there!

I lost mine and I don’t know what to do! I know what room it’s in because I heard it beeping but I dunno where in the room! I’m afraid my tama has died 😢

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back