Most likely places where you lost your tama

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Nice Tips!! I Have Some! O.K So Your At Your School And Your Playing With Tama At Recess. Your Running Around With Your Friend When All Of The Sudden, BAM!!!!!! Tamas Fallen Out Of Pockets! So Some Advice, While Running Around At Recess With Tama In Pocket, DONT!!!!! :gozarutchi: :kuribotchi: :furawatchi: :pochitchi: :mametchi: :mimitchi: :kusatchi: :nyatchi: :unsure: :mellow: :wacko: :ph34r: :lol:

One Time I Was At Friends House With My Tama On His Couch When I Hear It BEEP But Its Gone! His Little Sister Took It And Hid It In Washing Mashine! I Found It JUST IN TIME !!!!!!!! :eek: Now Tororo (v5) is ok.

Follow My Tip And Tama No Go Bye Bye :furawatchi:

Last edited by a moderator:
I do a sorta weird thing to keep my tama safe. I thread the keychain onto the strap of my undershirt. Gross, right? WRONG! It hangs outside my undershirt, in a safe place where it won't be hit or crushed. I just wear my baggy school sweatshirt to hide it!

I lost my tama before I woke up whent to school came back looked every whare for my tama when it was under my pilo all along :) :) ;) :p :p

Well some of the most common places you lost you tamagotchi is probably :1. Under the sofa

2. under the sofa's padding

3. suitcase???

4. school

5. bedroom

6. bathroom

How NOT to lose your tama

1. think about a good place to keep it

2. keep the sound on (only at home!)

3. keep in pocket at all times
great points, but my tactic to keeping my tama's from getting lost is to keep them in a pocket at all times. Normally in a shirt pocket so i can hear them if they beep.

the most common places to lose your tamagotchi part.2

:lol:

1. pocket

2. jacket pocket

3. backpack

4. desk

4. bed

5.purse/bag

6.kitchen

haha!! thanks!

I lost mine yesterday and I was soooo upset because I just got it tuesday. BUT.... it turned out that my little nephew took it and threw it in his playpen, so i found it.... thank god it was paused while i was sleeping and he didnt mess it up!!!! :(

What I did so I would not loose my tamagotchi is that I put a layered on it.

yea, i keep my tamagotchis on a lanyard, i actually have one of the official ones which is orange, with most popular characters on it! I keep my V3s om there, and also, this tip helped alot so thanks!

or u could just put on a lanyard so u can never lose it and hide the tama in ur bag befor school and keep it on puse till luch to check on it!

Me and my sis always keep ours on a lanyard but once when my sis was in grade one she was echoing down a drainpipe when the lanyard slipped off her neak and into the pipe! She went crying to the groundskeeper and he went down and saved the poor tam only it didnt work anymore! She told our dad and he took it apart and made it work again (hes a genious :D !) but the screen is crumpled up and forever damaged and the buttens are really slow.

Maddie Candy Kid :p

also it's a little exspensive(6.99$ in the US) but try getting a tama leash for at home and other places. it helps me keep them altogether and stuff. Most common place to get them is at Toys R Us. hope i helped

You know, the places where you look for your Tamagotchi can also be the places where you find a Tamagotchi.

I was helping my brother clean the house and when we were cleaning the closet in my brother's old room I found a V1 Tamagotchi!!!!!!! :angry: :blink: B) ;)

It is solid white with a red spiky thingee around it. It was sooooooo original! And I can't believe I found out that my brother, 19 right now, played with Tamagotchis when he was about...oh, say 7 or 8! I don't know if he played with it for a couple more years, but right now, that doesn't matter. All that matters is now I have a V1 added to my collecion, along with a V3 and V4. Hoorah!

Who says Spring Cleaning comes unrewarded? :D

*~MnMztama495*~

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back