yet anouther horrible video

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Doglover10

Reaction score
ok this morning i was waching the news and you wont believe this

ok a girl "fell inlove' with a guy shed never met on myspace who was in a high school close to hers and she told him to meet her in one of the rooms at her school so the boy ended up being some captin of the football team and he sent these cheer leaders (that would do anything he said) to go BEET HER UP. two of the 18 year old girls were beeting on this scrony 14 year old girl wile the other was video tapig. these chere leaders were evil they were punching her in the face for no reson and shouting "OH YEAH CRY ALL U WANT!! BABY!!" now this wasnt some kind of a "cat fight" this was a real BEATING they showed the vidio and the poor girl was bleeding and cringing in the corner of the room trying to sheild herself and she was crying and yelling at them. it was so horribly groosom and the boy posted the video on his myspace and when the girl figured out that the boy was behind all of it...she comit suiside =*(

the three girls and the boy were taken to jail but the girls didnt seem to care at all they were u=just joking around and smiling and saying

"hmm i guess we're going to miss cheer practice"

those were four sick twisted people theese storys always make be cry :mimitchi: :marumimitchi:

Last edited by a moderator:
Ew. But why don't you just make one thread for all these?

But yeah. The way some people use the internet is disgusting.

[SIZE=7pt]That is so sickening, that I could actually throw up.[/SIZE]

What in the world were they thinking?

Let's see, I hope those clueless people end up in jail.

Because they deserve it.

I pray for all of them.

Especially the victim.

^_^

Omg i would just punch them but if i couldn't i would run and get a teacher to get them in trouble.

here in my town, our schools say if someone punches you and you punch them back you are both in trouble.

for them suckers god tell them to get something better to do.

that is horrible, that poor girl.

I wish people like that had never been born.

THEY SHOULD BE JAILED 4 LIFE!

Blech. How could anyone be so heartless? I feel so sorry for that poor girl.... :D Her parents must be feeling miserable right now.

Ow that hurts my heart real baaad =...( how can anyone do that that's disgusting =( . :D Poor kid =(. If that's on youtube they need to delete it that's too cruel too watch let alone read.

What's funny is it's gals like that that cause things like Columbine. So when the jock and his punk wannabe-hookers are facing down the barrel of a gun in that gal's hands later on, wonderin' what they did ta deserve this, I know I will be laughin' at their misery before they die.

Sad thing is that people like that merely spread the hate further and it onlay gets worse from thar.

EDIT: tamaw/pants, if yer gonna edit my posts, at least make sure the editted parts still make sense! "What the hades?" Are ya high er somethin', man? And don't bother edittin' the word I used all tha time, man. Anyone that watches cartoons nowadays has heard the words hell or dang at least once. I can unde'stand how ya wanna keep some sense of filterin' here, but ya gotta find that fine line where ya can give a lil leniency. If ya ain't willin' ta compromise, what kinda example ya think yer settin fer the younger gens? I, fer my part, keep my more extreme language outta sight, or I'll censor it myself, but ya mods gotta give a lil in return if ya expect everyone ta listen and follow the rules.

Derived thought: Please do not hassle me about how I write either. While I'm perfectly capable of writing in a grammatically correct manner, I'm merely having fun writing the way I do. Think of it as having my own flare or something along those lines, if it helps. Yes, it makes reading them an eyesore sometimes, but, darnit, it makes a lasting impression rather than me just blending in with the rest!

Derived thought once more: And please don't mention how the word 'hell' could offend some religions. That's a trap waiting to happen because then there will be parties and religions that are NOT offended by it and will be offended by you taking extra precaution for Party A while Party B is neglected of attention to what THEY consider offensive, which then offends Party C, and it just continues from there. If you are gonna make it acceptable for one religion, it must be acceptable for ALL religions, which would include banning all topics that discuss homosexuality, violence, video games, science, etc. You might as well then turn Tamatalk into a single webpage that says "Hello" and nothing else. So please, do not pull the religion card. It, like the racism card, is too overly used and is no longer respected as it once was.

They need to delete myspace, youtube, friendster, facebook, video cameras,and cameras!
Umm...

No. The internet is not third grade. You make your own decisions on here.

You might as well just delete the internet all together if you obliterate anything where anything could possibly offend anybody or endanger anybody.

They need to delete myspace, youtube, friendster, facebook, video cameras,and cameras!
No, they do not.

Look, if we got rid of sites such as Youtube and such, what would people do? Just because one AWOL thing happens, don't mean a place needs to be shut down.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back