yet anouther horrible video

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hallowed can talk how Hallowed wants. 87% of people here don't speak proper grammar either. Plus, it's "Grammar".
I can speak like Hallowed on other forums and people don't care.
I spell its "Grammer". Always spelt it like that, always will~. plus, I think theres also a diffrence in Canadian and American Spelling. Im From Maple Leaf Land, you see~

Starman, stop acting all big and brave. it happens all the time, but now its getting annoying x_o

I respect how you speak, Hallowed. I dont think your a brainless idiot/not intelligent, just wondering why :furawatchi:

I spell its "Grammer". Always spelt it like that, always will~. plus, I think theres also a diffrence in Canadian and American Spelling. Im From Maple Leaf Land, you see~
Starman, stop acting all big and brave. it happens all the time, but now its getting annoying x_o

I respect how you speak, Hallowed. I dont think your a brainless idiot/not intelligent, just wondering why :lol:
It's called arrogance, not big and brave. Also, do NOT TELL ME how to act. I can act how I want. It's my personailty. Get off my case.

*sigh* Guess I cant do anything here. Ill just sit over here again and watch~ *Walks over to a bench, and sits* Not going to get far with that aditude, Star. Just my two cents :lol:

When I said "get off my case" means leave, not sit there and "watch.

Don't like my arrogant side? Then walk away, leave and ignore me. It's simple then "gwaking" which you are doing.

Last edited by a moderator:
Okay guys obviously topics showing videos like this seem to always lead to problems later with argueing and such so I'm closing this topic too. If you want my reason look at my post in the closed first horrible video topic. I think it explains enough.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back