yet anouther horrible video

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
They need to delete myspace, youtube, friendster, facebook, video cameras,and cameras!
That makes as much sense as this.

"OMG! Tamatalk has slandered my friends Akutare and BigAl! It must be shut down because it has obnoxious morons on it that are making fun of my friends! I don't care that other people on it are nice and innocent of this, I WANT TAMATALK SHUT DOWN FOR THIS ONE ISOLATED INCIDENT!!!!"

No, they do not.
Look, if we got rid of sites such as Youtube and such, what would people do? Just because one AWOL thing happens, don't mean a place needs to be shut down.
Well alot of kid's may get a life, but the creators of the sites would probably loose ALOT of money.

Well alot of kid's may get a life, but the creators of the sites would probably loose ALOT of money.
People create a bit stink about such sites and proclaim they need to shut down.

Seems like the news also likes to make sites look like a bad spot also.

Last edited by a moderator:
Thats just sad, stupid, && stupid, && stupid.

This seems to always be on the news. I hate it!!!! >.>

They need to delete myspace, youtube, friendster, facebook, video cameras,and cameras!
No, it's at your own risk to join the sites anyways.. you have total control of what you do over the internet, internet is a safe place if ya smart about what you do, a lot of people just don't know how to use it correctly. The majority of the sites are why people go on the internet, they make lots of money off these things.

**EDIT

Last edited by a moderator:
No, it's at your own risk to join the sites anyways.. you have total control of what you do over the internet, the internet is very safe, a lot of people just don't know how to use it correctly. The majority of the sites are why people go on the internet, they make lots of money off these things.
Bullhockey.

Derived thought: The internet is onlay safe if ya don't give out personal information at all. Not even a nickname or yer hobbies.

Bullhockey.
Derived thought: The internet is onlay safe if ya don't give out personal information at all. Not even a nickname or yer hobbies.
Well that's what I kinda meant.

The internet can be safe as is if you know how to use it.

It's not like you randomly go on the internet and people can just track you down. Only the idiots get caught.

Well that's what I kinda meant.
The internet can be safe as is if you know how to use it.

It's not like you randomly go on the internet and people can just track you down. Only the idiots get caught.
Than ya shoulda said the internet is a safe place if ya smart about what ya do.

Thanks! *edit*I'm not really good at explaining my points most of the time, sorry.
Don't worry 'bout it. Wisdom ain't innate, afta all. It's a learnin' experience, learnin' from yer mistakes and those o' others. They can alsa be found through worda mouth, but ya gotta take tha good with tha bad that way. I'm just old enough that I've learned a few things, so ya can learn a bit. 's why I don't like how kids don't respect tha elders no more, since mucha their advice is good stuff.

Idiots also don't blame a person in bein' another person. That's another case.

Play it safe. Have ocmmon sense and you are fine.

Be stupid and act big, you are a dead fellow.

I feel sorry for that girl :'(

And who videoed it? Because they're just as worse as the others by not helping the girl, that's what you call an "Accessorry". Oh the great things that the internet can do for you *sarcastic*

it was probaily a video camera, it was from the ceiling when I saw it, so no one could probaily hold it.

I could say something really mean right now about those girls, but I'm not gonna.

How disgusting. It's amazing what people these days will do to each other.

Yes Hallowed, lots of peopl respect those older.

And use proper grammer. Im getting the feeling your some cowgirl x.x

Not all, yeah, but a large portiona kids don't listen no more.

And I'm having fun with the talking thing. Believe it or not, I am a fairly intelligent person, I'm just doing that because it's fun trying to think of how a "cowgirl" speaks and then trying to write it out.

Hallowed can talk how Hallowed wants. 87% of people here don't speak proper grammar either. Plus, it's "Grammar".

I can speak like Hallowed on other forums and people don't care.

ok this morning i was waching the news and you wont believe thisok a girl "fell inlove' with a guy shed never met on myspace who was in a high school close to hers and she told him to meet her in one of the rooms at her school so the boy ended up being some captin of the football team and he sent these cheer leaders (that would do anything he said) to go BEET HER UP. two of the 18 year old girls were beeting on this scrony 14 year old girl wile the other was video tapig. these chere leaders were evil they were punching her in the face for no reson and shouting "OH YEAH CRY ALL U WANT!! BABY!!" now this wasnt some kind of a "cat fight" this was a real BEATING they showed the vidio and the poor girl was bleeding and cringing in the corner of the room trying to sheild herself and she was crying and yelling at them. it was so horribly groosom and the boy posted the video on his myspace and when the girl figured out that the boy was behind all of it...she comit suiside =*(

the three girls and the boy were taken to jail but the girls didnt seem to care at all they were u=just joking around and smiling and saying

"hmm i guess we're going to miss cheer practice"

those were four sick twisted people theese storys always make be cry :furawatchi: :furawatchi:
some boys... :furawatchi: :furawatchi: :furawatchi:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back