Emo

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't know, but I just hate fake emos. Kind of like the way I pretended to be in my signature. A fake emo. My goal was to see if people would address it, and say I was being a fake. This is GotchiGirl saying, I am not an emo.

Its very clear.

Emo isn't black t-shirts. Its not skinny jeans, floppy hair, Fall Out Boy, Linkin Park, Armwarmers, Skelecats, or anything else. Its a hot topic label on those pants or that shirt. Most "emos" aren't "emos" because "emo" is barely a sub genre of music.

Last edited by a moderator:
Its very clear.
Emo isn't black t-shirts. Its not skinny jeans, floppy hair, Fall Out Boy, Linkin Park, Armwarmers, Skelecats, or anything else. Its a hot topic label on those pants or that shirt.
Very much agreed. That's why locky and I decided to team up and show people how they make themselves seem like fakes when they make those statements in their signatures.

I'm actually very much surprised at how alot of people react to "emo" and what they think it is. I have a friend from camp, lets call her S, and she looked at my pocket pants and said, 'THOSE ARE SO EMMOOO! OMG!" and she looked at my armwarmers and said, "THOSE ARE SO EMOOO! OMG! YOUR SOO COOL!"

And I just kind of stared. o_o"

I'm actually very much surprised at how alot of people react to "emo" and what they think it is. I have a friend from camp, lets call her S, and she looked at my pocket pants and said, 'THOSE ARE SO EMMOOO! OMG!" and she looked at my armwarmers and said, "THOSE ARE SO EMOOO! OMG! YOUR SOO COOL!"
And I just kind of stared. o_o"
I just wonder where they learn all this stuff from.

^ Same.

No one can dress how they want anymore without getting called emo.

I'll wear like skinney jeans + Converse and they'll be like

"ZOMG YEW EMO!"

It just sends me over the edge, I have my own darn style, so deal with it.

Oh...shoot.

I'd better make sure not to make my way in to a school hallway. Like, ever. o_O I would be considered supermegaultragothemo. :huh: Not that I care. xDD

Most people dont know what 'Emo' is.

Some people say its a Fashion Statement

Some people say its when your Depressed.

Blah blah blah

You know the rest.

Emo is nothing more than a label people use too offend you.

People say im Emo because of the way I dress.

So what if I like Hot Topic?

So what if I wear wristbands?

They shouldnt call me something that doesnt exist im my eyes.

Hmm. Well, my statement goes for the ones who try to be emo, but for the ones who actually like hot topic, well, they simply like hot topic. xD

Hmm. Well, my statement goes for the ones who try to be emo, but for the ones who actually like hot topic, well, they simply like hot topic. xD
Exactly.

Like me

You dont seem me going "OMG LOOK AT ME IM EMO!@!@!@@!!! i wear SKINNY JEANS LIKE OMG1111 BE JEALOUSSSS"

I see alot of people like that over the internent sadly x_x

it annoys me too no end.

Its not just 'Emo'

I see people on here

Saying there 'Goth'

O_O

Yeah, that irritates me. When your goth you share the political views, like the music, etc, etc. And sadly enough, the more common view of goths are people who want to rip your face off, as I've seen the media translate. T.T

Yeah, that irritates me. When your goth you share the political views, like the music, etc, etc. And sadly enough, the more common view of goths are people who want to rip your face off, as I've seen the media translate. T.T
Ya I know!

I see that ALOT on Media

like all the 'Punk/goth' people on there are like the bully's

O_O

its sad really...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back