Emo

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
And what's sad is DisneyChannel broadcasts it, so chances are, when a young girl who watched something that portrays goths that way, and they run across the neighborhood goth or a local one, they'll run away or beg for mercy.

And what's sad is DisneyChannel broadcasts it, so chances are, when a young girl who watched something that portrays goths that way, and they run across the neighborhood goth or a local one, they'll run away or beg for mercy.
Yes its sad :[

Ugh. I hate labels. I sit next to this guy and he's all "Are you emo?" or "Do you think your gonna be emo when you grow up?"

Seriously. Emo to me is a kind of music.

I get the same thing

Like people are always asking "Dude are you EMO now?" or "Dressin emo today I see"

Nigahiga's video "How to be emo" was a joke, of course, but some kid in my class, saying "hes emo" while laughing. its so annyoing. Its like:

A:I liked that movie, "how to be emo" its so fun--

J(The "emo"):*laughing* IM EMO! *Laughs* DONT MAKE FUN OF MY KIND!

Me:What....the..he**...

My friend Anthony calls himself 'Emo' because he has the hairstyle... It's like, seriously, am I Anthony because I have his hairstyle? No!

Just my view....

~Jessie

I used to be called emo unttil i stoped wearing black and grey clothing and started being colorful xD

I REALLY hate whiney emos who often say "im thinking of death" "I like harming myself"

I don't have a problem whoever likes the style of emos just the people who all of a sudden want to be emo and start talking about killing themselves

I DELT WITH THESE KIND BEFORE! I RATHER GNAW MY LEG OFF THEN TALK TO A WHINER! -_-

Ya I know!I see that ALOT on Media

like all the 'Punk/goth' people on there are like the bully's

O_O

its sad really...
I agree... the "goth" kids at my school are really nice and they act waaay nicer than regular peopl!

If 'emos' want to kill themselves, I'd rather them do it than annoy everyone with their constant whining about how one day they're going to kill themselves and nobody will care.

I know I wont.

'Emos' make people who actually have problems look bad.

Its very clear.
Emo isn't black t-shirts. Its not skinny jeans, floppy hair, Fall Out Boy, Linkin Park, Armwarmers, Skelecats, or anything else. Its a hot topic label on those pants or that shirt. Most "emos" aren't "emos" because "emo" is barely a sub genre of music.
I wear Hot Topic clothes and I'm not emo.

That's one of the most idiotic things I've heard in a long time.

Congratulations.

In my opinion, emo is "the word of the year". By 2009, it will be gone. Nobody will use the term "emo" anymore. I is overused, and is taken as an insult.

:p PG

I wear Hot Topic clothes and I'm not emo.That's one of the most idiotic things I've heard in a long time.

Congratulations.
Argh. Thats not what I meant.

What I meant was for those who claim, "LYKOMGI'MEMOLOOKATMEELOL!" all that was emo was a hot topic tag. I didn't say if you wore hot topic that you were emo. Well, not deliberately. Pardon my lack of conversation skills.

Last edited by a moderator:
[SIZE=7pt]I like the style, that's good.[/SIZE]

But the lifestyle isn't so nice to have I would'nt think.

Emo is a silly term.

You don't have to be "emo" to wear black and wear heavy eyeliner.

It's all just steriotypical in my opinion.

But being depressed, hating life? Not for me.

By the way,emo doesn't mean "goth". It means you cut your wrist to get rid of eternal pain. "Emo goth" can mean you're goth, though.

:p PG

I agree... the "goth" kids at my school are really nice and they act waaay nicer than regular peopl!

They ARE regular people. They just happen to dress however their tastes run, like the music, etc. Its not like they're an entirely different breed or race.

So many people say they're emo just to get noticed. Some girl accused me of being because I have a cut on my wrist. D;

Honestly I get tired hearing about "emos" all the time.
Me too. The people in my class talk about 'Emo,' but they don't know what it is.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back