Miley cyrus:love/or/hate?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't love her anymore, but hate is such a strong word. I'll just say I don't like her.

*Bangs head on desk* GAH! What's with all these Miley Cyrus topics?!? D:<

I hate her with a passion.

Her show taught my sister how to be a brat with a nasty attitude. D:<

Last edited by a moderator:
[SIZE=9pt]Hate hate hate hate hate.[/SIZE]

I know hate is a very strong word but I have very strong feelings. She's only fifteen years old and she's making millions of dollars, and I don't even think she has that much talent. She is setting a horrible example for younger girls with those pictures and such. Sure, everyone makes mistakes. But Miley's not an ordinary girl who can afford making mistakes. I have never liked her, but I know that now I will never respect her.

Say anything you want, but I'm not going to change my opinion. Miley Cyrus is going to end up just like Britney Spears.

the jonas brothers are hot! :D :wub:
Lol.

I do agree that there have been to many Hannah/Miley do you like her? topics. Hopefully this will be the last. ;)

Not to be mean to -sims2tamacoffe- but next time, search for a topic that you are going to make and see if there is already one. :blink: :)

Lol.
I do agree that there have been to many Hannah/Miley do you like her? topics. Hopefully this will be the last. ;)

Not to be mean to -sims2tamacoffe- but next time, search for a topic that you are going to make and see if there is already one.
I thought members weren't allowed to use the search??

o_0

Blech. She's just a teenybopper star that will be gone in two years because she grew up too much for Disney's liking.

Well, I certainly don't love her anymore. xD She's a horrible singer but a pretty good actress. I like her show too. :blink: But what she did made me lose respect for her. >.< So, I don't know. She's okay, I guess.

What's the difference between "I dunno" and "I dk"? :) Aren't they the same thing? Anyways I picked "I dk".

But I really don't like the Jonas Brothers. I'm also tired of people obsessing over them. >.> But we've all got out own opinions, right? :wub:

PS: Just because I don't like her as much as I used to because of the pictures incident, I still like some of her songs and her show. ;)

What's the difference between "I dunno" and "I dk"? :) Aren't they the same thing? Anyways I picked "I dk".
I dunno and Idk are the same thing, but usually it's made into one mini-word rather than I dk.

Both mean, 'I don't know'.

I like her. I don't care what anyone says. I will say it again...

I.

LIKE.

MILEY.

RAY.

CYRUS.

:)

RAWRR!

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back