Miley cyrus:love/or/hate?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
What did I say? >.< All I said was that I don't like her as much as I used to. :D Please don't accuse.
Emmatutu, I have to say that the Jonas Brothers sings better than Miley Cyrus, but I don't really like the Jonas Brothers. >.>
Well no, I was just saying you keep on saying "I like her. Sue me." over, and over again. T_T

Tamagirl1, if thats what being mean is I don't know where I've been for the last 11 years. Its simply a request.

Last edited by a moderator:
Ugh, no I'm not. ^_^ She's posted the EXACT same thing 3 times, and I posted DIFFERENT things 3 times.
Well yes but you're not supposed to double/triple+ post. ;) Even if it's different things

Well yes but you're not supposed to double/triple+ post. ;) Even if it's different things
Oh sorry.

Hey I wanna ask you, if you don't like Miley Cyrus anymore, why do you still have your location as "At Miley Cyrus's house! With Jamie." xD Just a thought. And if you don't like her anymore, does that mean you dont like her music or her show anymore too *looks at profile? I mean, I don't like her as much as I used to, but that doesn't mean I stopped liking her show or her music. ;) I still like her show a lot and I love her song See You Again! :D

I'm just wondering.

Oh and my friend, when I told her that I really wanted to see the new Hannah Montana movie that's coming out she said to me sadly, "Oh I thought you had given up on her." She already knows that I'm never going to forgive Miley for what she did. My friend's still a huge fan of Hannah Montana/Miley Cyrus and is going to forgive her, even though she already knows what she did. >.< She's my friend that thinks that Miley is a GOOD singer. >.>

Oh well we all have our own opinions. :huh: I still think that my friend's tone deaf of thinking of Miley as a "good" singer, but we all have our own opinions and that's hers. :)

Disney channel sucks compared to Inuaysha,Bleach,and other anime at least in my opinion.Plus they try to get you all in to guys thinking their hot instead of finding a great REAL guy thats got a pure heart.

Jamie, I really don't like her much anymore. :( She screwed up sooo bad. But like I said we can still be friends. ;) We don't have to like the same stuff to be friends. ;)

I don't know. If she promises never do to anything like that again and says she's realllly sorry, maybe I'll like her again.

*Bangs head on desk* GAH! What's with all these Miley Cyrus topics?!? D:< 

I hate her with a passion.

Her show taught my sister how to be a brat with a nasty attitude. D:<
I support you all the way.What is it about Miley Cirus topics :( .Though anyway.i never realy listened to her songs but that Hanna Montana thing.....man i realy hate it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back