Miley cyrus:love/or/hate?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I think she sucks at singing and acting. She sounds like a dying cat. ARG. Shes a terrible role model and a slut. you cant look up to her anymore. I believe shes the next lyndsy/britney

I think she sucks at singing and acting. She sounds like a dying cat. ARG. Shes a terrible role model and a slut. you cant look up to her anymore. I believe shes the next lyndsy/britney

Mileyroxursox and Pufflegotchi, please stop trying to be all hyped up about it. >.> Its getting annoying and its not like you must make a dramatic movie comeback because others despise her.

I just voted I dunno. Cause I'm so confused about her. I can't really explain it. I don't wanna say I like her, but I don't wanna say I hate her. ;)

She's okay.
I don't really like her songs, but her show is pretty good.
Grammar and Spelling Police correct grammar & spelling.

Sorry. D: I'm a grammar and spelling freak right here.

She seems like she really is a sweet young woman but I am a bit disappointed in the way she chooses to present herself. :furawatchi:

Mileyroxursox and Pufflegotchi, please stop trying to be all hyped up about it. >.> Its getting annoying and its not like you must make a dramatic movie comeback because others despise her.
What did I say? >.< All I said was that I don't like her as much as I used to. :gozarutchi: Please don't accuse.

Emmatutu, I have to say that the Jonas Brothers sings better than Miley Cyrus, but I don't really like the Jonas Brothers. >.>

Last edited by a moderator:
I just voted I dunno. Cause I'm so confused about her. I can't really explain it. I don't wanna say I like her, but I don't wanna say I hate her. -_-
You took the words right out of my mouth. :D (Like always... xD)

I don't know what to say either! :gozarutchi: I'm VERY confused about her too. I don't even know if I like her or not anymore. I can't believe my friend M's going to fogive Miley Cyrus after what she did... >.<

No need to post three times in a row either. ;)

Okay guys- let's keep it mature. I don't want to have to trash yet another Miley topic.

^Hey don't be mean. Maybe she just didn't realize that she posted three times. :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back