•FamiTama•'s FamiTama Log.

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

•FamiTama•

Reaction score
Hello =] I untabbed my FamiTama ( My American v5 ) today. It's the space trip shell. One thing I'd like to point out is that the shell is a dark nice solid blue , where in pictures its light , all-over-the-place purple >.>. So i'm sitting there waiting for them to hatch and the middle one hatches first. He is a mimifuwatchi. Then , the one on the left is my daughter . She is a futabatchi <3 its cute , really. and my other son is a omutchi. I won't name them till an hour , when they evolve into toddler :]

Right away I fed them two of everything , to fill up their hearts. We played tv surfing and got to 8. When I check the status again one hungry heart was missing. I filled it up with bread xD we also played another game of tv surfing. We played tea time but didn't get that far. Now I have 120gp. Oh! By the way , I named the family OMEGA because its in space shell , get it ? xP ok , nvm, ...

While im sitting here trying to be funny , the little ones called because they were sick! I hate seeing them like that. I went to the treasure chest and game them medicine. They got well on the first dose. Right after that they lost a hungry heart and pooped. ( their poop is small xP ) Everyhtings all good now. I decided I should wait till they're older to take them to tama town expo.

Now they're just bumping around the screen , having a good time. So im gonna go now , but before that , here are the status' of the OMEGA family * echo echo * xD

HUngry : <3 <3 <3 <3<3 ( yes , five hearts )

Happy: <3 <3 <3 <3 <3

Characters : you know.

Bonding: 0%

Blendid Family

Family name : Omega

Generation : 1

Gp: 130.

And just as I was typing , they poop ( I heard a beep o.o ) so I cleaned it up. and of course, theyre hearts would be down , so I gave em' fried rice <3

Bye~ Read more later today!

I won't type in color for the whole log , you know that , right??? Ok , well , we played a couple more games. Visited the shop ( we couldnt afford anything xD ). They pooped and I fed them. We seriously need to get more food for these children o_O

now they are asleep. I'll write more when they wake up. Its 8:53am.

Well, they woke up and my mimifuwtchi used the toilet ( the ducky one). I knew one of them had to go cause they were making that weird face. Anyways , I played TV surfing and got 50 gps ( maximum 100 ) more later alligator! ! see you in a while corcodille ( im so immature xD ) but lets keep this about the tamas. They evolve in like , 30 minutes I guess.

ps- i'll connect them with my other v5 once they evolve :]

Last edited by a moderator:
I connected them again and they played a game and the Omega's lost. They're just babies and are very sensitive. one happy heart went down :[ I fed them a donut and they were A 0k. <3

We went to Tama Town Expo ( like I promised ) and got 780 points from playing games. here's what they have to say.

Brandon: I did most of the work -.-

abby: duh , your the first born x]

Timmothy : I just like watching :]

yup , thats them. Anyways , i went to the shop and with all that money I still couldnt buy anything x__x

At ten they called for training. I chose the easy-going triangle ( iv'e been doing my research :D ) They're bonding is still 0% but im ok with that , we have alot of time. ;)

I was looking at the instruction manual and at the bottom of the first page it has a code ( 04932 64130 ) so I entered it and the repotchi came down , gave me the box , and left. Then the box started to shake and rumble and a whole bunch of music notes came out. its not in my items or rares o_O

I also just got a cheeseburger a second ago. Well , not much is happening so i'll describe my characters and their unique personality.

Brandon - is a mousetchi who is very ambitious and cares for his brother and sister . he's not rebelious and , yah. he looks like the mouse of a computer. thats probably why they call him mousetchi xD

Abby - abby is a torotchi. She's not very pretty which makes her a little sour. but when she thinks you like her , she gets all nice. shes a tomboy/girly girl. She looks like a bat with a mask on.

Timothy - has a large mouth and talks alot. he is the youngest. but is the biggest. He eats alot. he is very loving and the one I always cuddle with.

Out of all these , none is my favorite. I love them all. They are my children , DUH!

I fed them some bread because they were hungry xD * random

Im switching back to color cause I thought it was pretty xD Well , some hearts were down , i filled them back up and we played some games. i wont be connecting as much cause I found out it takes up battery Dx thats all for now.

I just bought this cup cake from the shop for like 500gp. thats insane !!! It looks like a carrot cake. xD We played a couple more games and now they wanna speak. Remember guys , no fights!

Brandon : mom , You know im the good boy :(

Abby : yah right!

ABBY! what did I say about the attitude

Abby: soory >.>

Brandon : Abby , we have COMPANY! people reading what we say , you know?

Timothy: hey hey hey! look at me! im the youngest! im the favorite 1 mememe

Tim! Stop that right now! , Brandon , take care of your brother >.> please.

* sigh * im afraid the triplets have to go. its hard being a single parent of 3 >.> catch up to ya l8tr

Not much is happening with the omega family. and my other v5 is on pause ( travel channel ) so ya. The kids are dying to speak again. but Abby's in trouble for abusing the english language :p and Timothy is sleeping. Brandon is the only one awake and helping me. he's mom's little helper :]

he's most mature , and oldest , so i'll secretly let him talk , don't tell the others. And I let him pick his own colors! He chose purple.

Hi! this is brandon

they know that , hun , keep going xD

mooom~! you promised you wouldn't do that ! anyways!!! im mommy's helper and , bye !!!!!

he's a bit new to the computer.

ok , im back.

Abby's not in time out but Timothy is asleep.

I connected my to tamas and they played piano xD Omega family won! But only got 30 gp

ps- the current animation ( since it's 0% ) is that they look at eachother like " WHAT ARE YOU DOING HERE!?" xD

I was just talking to abby. She explained the reason she was snobby is because she is the only girl in the family ( bseides me :) ) and I assured her that most people ( tamas ) on the first gen in the v5 usually have two boys. I reminded her that she always can play with the Belitchi in the Lucky family who is also an only girl.

Latest posts

Back