•FamiTama•'s FamiTama Log.

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Its two now and they called for training. now we have ten percent bonding! I knew we could do it. Our goal is 20 percent but the time they reach teens ( I have low standard xD ) anyways , thats all for now.

but Abby is changing her attitude and its more fun to be around her. her siblings see it :) I may even decided to marry her off with the match maker :)

I used binary's cheat code to get 1000 points. i wont use it often though. I wont use her codes to get any items or foods either. its more fun to earn it. now I have 1230 . 800 to buy pasta <3

Last edited by a moderator:
I went to the bathroom and when I came back , my tamas had gone to xD I cleaned it up and fed them pasta.

well , im off to youth group. see ya when I get back ( maybe 5 ours )

if you havent read my topic about what they do to my tama , read it.

I DO ALLOW PEOPLE TO POST ON MY TOPIC

Last edited by a moderator:
While I was gone here's what happened with my tamas

4:00 - called for training

5:00 - mousetchi goes through fridge

6:00 - called for training/got 20% bonding + new animation

7:30 - fridge animation

8:00 - shower/bath animation

8:45 - yawning by the window

9:00 sleep!

I woke up at 9:58 am , just in time for them to call for training. and they did :rolleyes: They still have 20% thought. Here they are

Abby: yawn .. Good morning mommy

As you can see , her attitude is better.

The other boys are playing , i wont bother them. I already fed them breakfast.

Hiya! nothing ( and I mean literally nothing ) is happening. But im so impressed with my v5 :D

They'd like to talk , they've been begging me all morning.

Abby: Hiya , um... byea!

brandon : abby! you'v e been begging mom all morning to talk and now you don't say anything? well , hi guys ... I don''t know what's up with abby. she's so different and ..

Timothy : my turn * pushes Brandon aside * Hi! I was thinking of starting a web show..

Hey! no web shows aloud childrens.

Ok , i better go before this gets outa hand.

They called for training. but same percentage. Also , I used 1000 gotchi points for free. I bought a tennis racket :3 I only have 840 left. I'm gonna save that. im trying to teach my tamas to manage their money. here they are!

Abby: I don't really feel like talking

She's a bit tired :unsure:

Brandon : me either :furawatchi:

he's a bit tired :|

Timothy : ...

OK! SOMETHINGS WRONG !

( by the way , when they call for training , ive been doing easy going and smart. mostly easy going )

Here's what they have to say about playing tennis and using their first item

Abby : It was fun . I'm not a sporty person ( even though my brothers say I look like one ) but it was ok.

Brandon: I beat them all! Muahaha!!

Timothy: that was fun , I think Brandon had more fun then me and Abby

Well , there you have it :unsure:

As the end of the day is nearing , i just realized that they'll be teens tomorrow

i like how it takes 2 days instead of one like all other versions cause then I get more time with the charcters

EEp! I didn't mean to neglect my tamas. I didn't look at them till I heard em' poop! They had one heart down in each catagory D:< I fed them a hamburger and donut and played a game.

I was just on Tamagotchi.com and I found the personalities of my characters . here

Mousetchi :he usually says "click" before he starts to talk. he is always clicking

Torotchi : usually dosent seem very smart , but can surprise you with a bright moment

Ahirukutchi : usually talks non stop but thinks he's quite

At eight they were taking a bath. all together o_O

Abby: gosh! im going through puberty , do I still have to take baths with my brothers!!!??

Abby , don't interupt mommy -.-

Latest posts

Back