•FamiTama•'s FamiTama Log.

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
They're asleep now. They didn't do the yawning animation. I fed them soup before bed :)

my little angels ~

They evolve tomorrow , please stay tuned ( I know no people are reading )

Abby and the rest of the gang called for training . I have 50 percent bonding. Also , at 3 o clock , Korokotchi was all up in the fridge again o.o" more later.

They called for training , but they still only have half of full bonding. They wanna talk.

Abby: i cant believe im a shelitchi !!!!! im soooo pretty!

Brandon: easy for you to say, i got fat over night >.> ( korokotchi )

Timothy : i'm pretty happy.

So far , it appears i'll be mating abby :(

Good morning!!! I'm awake.

I didnt get much sleep last night. I saw a spider in the bed and couldn't go to bed for hours O___O

I woke up at nine. but I made sure everything was ok with my tamas.

YAHOOO!! They just called for training and have sixty percent bonding. I'm going for the Watatchi character for an adult for abby so she can be a makiko :D

The new animation is they call kiss eachother and , wala' one big Ol' heart xD

We've been playing alot of games lately. earning us more and more points. I want a souvenier !!!

Note : i'll be going to a mary Kay make up party , so ... wont be on for a while

we leave in two hours

ends at 2 0 clock

It's 11 O clock and Brandon is talking to the fridge :) he sims really happy. So does abby. She's busy playing with that souvenier I bought. here is Tim ( timothy ) though.

Timothy : Hiya. Im helping mommy cook steak :D

Me: thats right , and why dont you tell these nice people why.

Tim : * looks up * i dunno why , mummy .

Anyways , tomorrow they evolve into adults. So I'd thought we'd celebrarte

I leave in one hours * the Omega Family is coming with me.

3:32

im baaaaaack xP

The party was a sucess. At 2 they called for training and have 70% bonding.

im so excited that they evolve tomorrow. I'm ( just learned this word today) elated

:lol:

I was so occupied that my tamas fell asleep with two missing hearts. I gotta pay more attention.

they're asleep now

they'll evolve when im at church tomorrow . when I get home I'll tell you what :]

Apology to my tamaz :lol:

I know you guys are asleep , Abby , Tim , and Brandon , but I wanna apologize for not being so caring torwards you today and yesterday. I'll try to make time :D Im soooo sorry. You know I love you .

Latest posts

Back