Sign in to follow this  
•FamiTama•

How fast do you ... ( click to find out )

i can type faster with the keybord then the sreenbord

wow i typed this post on the sreenbord

ehh... I don't know how to properly type but I've learned how to type wrongly pretty fast. It drives my mom crazy. XD

I type pretty fast for kids my age. Around 120 words per minute. At school it's pretty funny to watch children scanning the keyboard, looking for the right key...then they eventually find it. I type faster than the teacher (not to brag). Still, my sister can type waaaaaaaaay faster.

I still somehow don't find it humanly possible to type any faster than 110 words per minute. I just.. Can't.

My highest was in the nineties. I was first or second fastest in my grade last year, which earned me an easy A in keyboarding. The requirement to pass the class was to type at least over 25 wpm. .__.

I type fast enough.

My friend is a WOAH. And she says it isn't fast. :angry:'' She wrote, "Hi my name's Jess and I'm 13. I like school and I'm a retard."

In 2 seconds or less. >__>

I'm alright, probably a Medium. xD

~SG~

I have to admit, and not meaning to show off, I type quite fast. There are not many people that I now that can type fster than me.

The only time I'm not a fast typer is when I' copying something off a piece of paper. I get confused.

I type very very fast. xP Although when I'm thinking of doing a sentence I mess up and I have millions of typos, so I have to go back and correct them. Haha.

I type really fast! lol, apparently I type 60 words per minute, but that was a test thing.

If I know what im typing then it's probably around 70-80 wpm. X'D

Well, if I type my username, Temari Nara, it only takes seconds. I'm used to typing it, so I don't need to even look at the keyboard.

-Temari Nara

I can potientally type really, really fast (180 words per minute), but then I end up making quite a lot of typos. So, I just type at a leisurely pace.

I hate the onscreen keyboard. I can type, perhaps, fifty words per minute, and that's really frusterating.

Edited by HappinessisGolden

136 WPM. I can take a screen shot if you guys don't believe it. :wacko:

EDIT: Oh, and no typos in the 136 WPM.

Edited by TamaPATCHI

i like onscreen keyboard =)

i type about one letter every 2 seconds

Well, I can type pretty fast, considering I had to take a semester-long typing class about 2 years ago. xP I was typing like 40 gwpm, about 60 at my best, and the kind next to me was typing like 130. I was like, "ZOMG? WHAT THE CRAP??!" After the typing class, I actually got better at my typing. My Internet forums obsession helped with that. ^^ So at a comfortable pace I probably type around 70-75 gwpm, but I can probably type around 100 if I felt like it (I'm usually too lazy). My accuracy ain't too bad.

Uhm, I type pretty slow since I got my new labtop. x-x

All the keys are closer together and I try my best not to make any typos. But when it comes to a normal keyboard I can type pretty fast. ^^

I type decently fast xD

Nwo I'm going to try the onscreen keyboard for this:

"Test one over-drive stupid jonny'

That was kinda random,

Was'nt as much fun as I thought it would be xD