How fast do you ... ( click to find out )

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I still somehow don't find it humanly possible to type any faster than 110 words per minute. I just.. Can't.

My highest was in the nineties. I was first or second fastest in my grade last year, which earned me an easy A in keyboarding. The requirement to pass the class was to type at least over 25 wpm. .__.

I type fast enough.

My friend is a WOAH. And she says it isn't fast. :angry: '' She wrote, "Hi my name's Jess and I'm 13. I like school and I'm a retard."

In 2 seconds or less. >__>

I'm alright, probably a Medium. xD

~SG~

I have to admit, and not meaning to show off, I type quite fast. There are not many people that I now that can type fster than me.

The only time I'm not a fast typer is when I' copying something off a piece of paper. I get confused.

I type very very fast. xP Although when I'm thinking of doing a sentence I mess up and I have millions of typos, so I have to go back and correct them. Haha.

I type really fast! lol, apparently I type 60 words per minute, but that was a test thing.

If I know what im typing then it's probably around 70-80 wpm. X'D

Well, if I type my username, Temari Nara, it only takes seconds. I'm used to typing it, so I don't need to even look at the keyboard.

-Temari Nara

I can potientally type really, really fast (180 words per minute), but then I end up making quite a lot of typos. So, I just type at a leisurely pace.

I hate the onscreen keyboard. I can type, perhaps, fifty words per minute, and that's really frusterating.

Last edited by a moderator:
Well, I can type pretty fast, considering I had to take a semester-long typing class about 2 years ago. xP I was typing like 40 gwpm, about 60 at my best, and the kind next to me was typing like 130. I was like, "ZOMG? WHAT THE CRAP??!" After the typing class, I actually got better at my typing. My Internet forums obsession helped with that. ^^ So at a comfortable pace I probably type around 70-75 gwpm, but I can probably type around 100 if I felt like it (I'm usually too lazy). My accuracy ain't too bad.

Uhm, I type pretty slow since I got my new labtop. x-x

All the keys are closer together and I try my best not to make any typos. But when it comes to a normal keyboard I can type pretty fast. ^^

I type decently fast xD

Nwo I'm going to try the onscreen keyboard for this:

"Test one over-drive stupid jonny'

That was kinda random,

Was'nt as much fun as I thought it would be xD

i can type fast when i look at the keyboard but sometimes i make mistakes. in grade 5 there was this computer program that teaches you how to type fast by looking just at the screen and i was the slowest one in the class so i just cheated. when the teacher wasn't looking, i looked at my keyboard and my score improved.

I type pretty fast, but when I type the fastest I make a lot of mistakes, so I take it slower.

Sometimes I'll use the on-screen keyboard just for fun. ;)

I type really fast.

At school we were all playing this thing that shows you how fast you can type the alphabet. I bet the whole class and the computer teacher with 2.5 seconds. xD

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back