How fast do you ... ( click to find out )

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I type fast since I took keyboarding class at school.

It was the most boring class ever but I'm glad I took it cuz now I'm a good typer :(

I type reasonably fast...

I haven't taken one of those typing tests for a while, so I don't know the WPM...

I type faster than most kids my age. But I don't type fast when I'm trying not to make noise,like now. Otherwise it'd be *click! click!* everywhere! I'd say medium speed.

People are always saying how I type so fast :/

one time I was using a computer at this hotel

and this guy kept watching me so I stopped typing and I was like "Do you need the computer?" and he said "Oh not at all just watcing, you type really fast"

Well, I can type pretty fast, considering I had to take a semester-long typing class about 2 years ago. xP I was typing like 40 gwpm, about 60 at my best, and the kind next to me was typing like 130. I was like, "ZOMG? WHAT THE CRAP??!" After the typing class, I actually got better at my typing. My Internet forums obsession helped with that. ^^ So at a comfortable pace I probably type around 70-75 gwpm, but I can probably type around 100 if I felt like it (I'm usually too lazy). My accuracy ain't too bad.
What if it was ME that was next to you? xDD Just kidding.

Everyone thinks that I type so fast. Everyone in my typing class types like, 30 WPM. :p Then they all gather around me to see me type 136 WPM. Then I'm at my friend's house, typing for her sister to get some lyrics, and they're like "Wow you type fast." xP

I type really fast.At school we were all playing this thing that shows you how fast you can type the alphabet. I bet the whole class and the computer teacher with 2.5 seconds. xD
I just reset my keyboard settings and press them in order xD

I'm pretty fast with typing. I poke type, so it's not as fast as touch-typing.

Not hunt+peck, poke type. Poke-typing is faster than hunt+peck yet slower than touch-typing, and it's when you poke ((Or in my case, stab)) the keys.

I've been farmiliar with the computer since I was 5, and typing since then, so it figures that I'm pretty fast. I think I'm around 70/80 words per minute. I don't know..

[SIZE=7pt]I can also type pretty fast.[/SIZE]

There's the occasional spelling mistake, so I have to look at that and edit before I post.

I type pretty fast, especially compared to most kids my age. But a lot of times when I try to hit the "p" key then I hit like the bracket and that's really annoying. I have to practice focusing on the keys that I want to hit but I can type pretty fast. You know that TamaPATCHI kid? She can type really fast! She's my little sister and she's obsessed with computers and she can type faster than me and most adults. Like 100WPM. And she's only 10.

I can type very fast but I still don't memories all the keys and I still make lots mistakes.

I'm pretty much the world's slowest typer. I'd probably get, 12 words per minute if I was tested right now. I SUCK at typing.

I type fast I guess. Like 70 wpm or more is usually my pace if I feet like it and know what I am typing. Not like on those tests where you have to copy stuff. xP I always mess up on those. lol

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm pretty fast. I've been told I've creeped people out at school by typing super quickly while talking and looking at a person.

Fast =D

I can also type without looking at the keyboard, but I guess a lot of people can do that...

I am probably the fastest typer out of my school, including some teachers (I'm in primary school, so it's not that big).

Not boasting. Sorry if I sounded like I was! =]

I am the fastest in my year. When I was typing on the computors in the library at school, my friend said to me oh my god how do you type that fast? And I was like, because I have been typing fast since I was like 2 lol! I type about 120 at my fastest but, I do not like the online tests. I find it harder to type because I have to keep looking at the screne because I know that if I touch type I will get loads of mistakes. I find it easier to type from brain power onto forums and stuff, I am rubbish at copying stuff down lol!

-daniwigg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back