*scream*

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Wine_Deer

Reaction score
I'm really sorry about posting so many topics about Nick Jonas... but I think I have a serious problem.

Ever since I started loving him, i cant keep him out of my head. I'm serious. I always think of him, I'm starting to always talk about him and I have so many JoBro posters in my room (plus things about them, like all of Nick Jonas' favorites). But every time I think or see what I've listed, it only makes me love him more. But I'm like, never going to meet him. So it just makes me sadder and sadder. I'm seriously torturing myself!!! On the ceiling above my bed, I have a poster of Nick Jonas, and I have them everywhere I look. I don't want to take any of them down, because they were so much work to put up.

Can anybody help me? I don't want to keep feeling so sad.....

ANd I think I'm starting to irritate my friends by talking so much about Nick Jonas!!!

I hate that I love them because they are starting to take over my life.

I did and still do the same thing with my love, Daron Malakian. I have met Daron Malakian, several times.... each time I just loved him more and more. I even kissed his cheek once! =D I think about him all the time and talk about him. I write "I love Daron Malakian" everywhere.

Anyways it's pretty much normal to love a hot celebrity. You're not the only one.

Plus my love isn't little prissy fan love. I'm seriously in love with him. I've loved him for almost 2 years.

Last edited by a moderator:
Your not alone, I love Joe. And not that little fan girl love. I love him. Hes funny, cute, nice and smart. I might get to meet him. But right now...way to old for me. Once I get older he will still but once I get older I will have a chance. But its ok to love him. Try find a way to meet him.

Wine_Deer I know how you feel.

I am seriously in love with Joe....he's all I think about, he's all I talk about. I have pictures of him all up in my room, and I've glued his face onto all of my dolls and stuffed animals (sounds weird, I know).

I can't eat. I can't sleep. All I can think about is him. His voice just melts my heart away, and whenever I see him I burst into smiles.

My friends are getting sick of how obsessed I am over Joe, but do I care? Not really. xP

Until I can help myself, I can't really help you. Just letting you know you aren't alone can sometimes help, though.

Wine_Deer I know how you feel.I am seriously in love with Joe....he's all I think about, he's all I talk about. I have pictures of him all up in my room, and I've glued his face onto all of my dolls and stuffed animals (sounds weird, I know).

I can't eat. I can't sleep. All I can think about is him. His voice just melts my heart away, and whenever I see him I burst into smiles.

My friends are getting sick of how obsessed I am over Joe, but do I care? I would rather lose every single one of my friends then stop my love for Joe.

Until I can help myself, I can't really help you. Just letting you know you aren't alone can sometimes help, though.
[SIZE=14pt]I like Joe and Kevin, their both hot.. o.o My sister thinks I'm crazy... But she loves Ryan Colley(JT from Degrassi:TNG). I also LOVE Adamo Ruggiero...So hot..:F He's Marco from Degrassi TNG... xD [/SIZE]

I don't have any posters of them, I can't(Because my parents don't like poster on my wall xD)

Wine_Deer, that's scary. That doesn't sound like love anymore, that sounds like addiction, or obsession. Something in that family. o_O

That's just my opinion. What I would do in your situation is like, take down the things you have of him or something, don't get rid of them really, just tuck them away so that you can look at them if you absolutely need to.

Or maybe if the posters and music are overflowing your room you could cut back a bit? Like, keep five of your favorite posters, and try to find something to take up your thoughts. Get off the computer and take up a sport or something for the summer to engross yourself with.

That's what I would do, anyway. Just a suggestion.

A good one, yes. But a suggestion.

My friends are getting sick of how obsessed I am over Joe, but do I care? I would rather lose every single one of my friends then stop my love for Joe.
D: That's actually quite sad. You would rather give up on your closest friends than lighten up on the Jonas Brothers?

You're just being fangirly. But, uh, get this in your head: They are Disney movie stars. They don't even know you exist. Give it up, honestly.

You honestly don't love them. You've never MET them. How do you know they aren't just posing for the camera, and are actually rude people?

But the JoBros have better things to do then tend obsessed fangirls.

You don't have to take everything down. Just try to think of him a little bit less. This form of addiction can't be to healthy. You can start with listening to just the music, and maybe tell your friends to say something when you talk about him too much. Driving away your true friends over someone who you probably won't be with is a bit crazy to me.

I am not trying to be rude, but I think your friends should come first. You can still love him, or whatever the heck your doing now, but not as much.

Kishu Inu has a good point. They don't know you. Besides, I'm pretty sure he's not ALL sweet and kind or whatever behind camera. Even when they say like "behind the scenes" they are still acting because they know the camera is there -.-

You don't have to take everything down. Just try to think of him a little bit less. This form of addiction can't be to healthy. You can start with listening to just the music, and maybe tell your friends to say something when you talk about him too much. Driving away your true friends over someone who you probably won't be with is a bit crazy to me.
I am not trying to be rude, but I think your friends should come first. You can still love him, or whatever the heck your doing now, but not as much.

Kishu Inu has a good point. They don't know you. Besides, I'm pretty sure he's not ALL sweet and kind or whatever behind camera.  Even when they say like "behind the scenes" they are still acting because they know the camera is there -.-
That's pretty much what I mean.

And throwing out your friends for a cookie cutter Disney pop-star isn't just a bit crazy, it's absurd.

Even if you do meet them, you're just another fan. I bet they wouldn't care one way or the other, to be honest.

And none of them are ever what they look like on the screen. I bet Nick, or whoever you are obsessing over is actually quite a stupid jerk.

The chances of him being who they portray him as are very slim.

D: That's actually quite sad. You would rather give up on your closest friends than lighten up on the Jonas Brothers?
My friends > Jonas Brothers.

D:<

How about having a crush on someone that you actually have a chance with?

Wine_Deer, that's scary. That doesn't sound like love anymore, that sounds like addiction, or obsession. Something in that family. o_OThat's just my opinion. What I would do in your situation is like, take down the things you have of him or something, don't get rid of them really, just tuck them away so that you can look at them if you absolutely need to.

Or maybe if the posters and music are overflowing your room you could cut back a bit? Like, keep five of your favorite posters, and try to find something to take up your thoughts. Get off the computer and take up a sport or something for the summer to engross yourself with.

That's what I would do, anyway. Just a suggestion.

A good one, yes. But a suggestion.

You are quite wise.

I don't think I've actually -love- loved a celebrity, but I've loved someone I know I can't have. So far in my life, I've learned that the only way to -cure- love, is to start loving someone else. It can be quite hard, but it works.

I love them too. See the Jonas Brother fans (including me) We all think we're actually in love with the Jonas Brothers. We are but not real love. We dont know real love and its probably just an obsession. You just started loving them for their looks and voices. You dont know who they really are. Maybe if You start listening to other music and putting up different posters you could change a little. Its all really fangirl love. Not real love. Maybe you could get to know a boy and maybe you'll start liking him. I'm not saying stop listening to the Jonas Brothers. I'm saying, just dont be totally obsessed with them. Try to listen to their music a little less. And putting up the posters are making it worse. So yea just put down a few of the posters. And Tamagirl_Desy I would rather keep my freinds than lose my love for Nick or any of the Jonas Brothers. Because what if you never meet the Jonas Brothers? Then you have no freinds left and you've never met Joe. So keep your freinds now and you'll be happier in the future. =) If you talked less about them they would get less irittated and maybe you'd have a chance to meet Joe one day.

I'm really sorry about posting so many topics about Nick Jonas... but I think I have a serious problem.

Ever since I started loving him, i cant keep him out of my head. I'm serious. I always think of him, I'm starting to always talk about him and I have so many JoBro posters in my room (plus things about them, like all of Nick Jonas' favorites). But every time I think or see what I've listed, it only makes me love him more. But I'm like, never going to meet him. So it just makes me sadder and sadder. I'm seriously torturing myself!!! On the ceiling above my bed,  I have a poster of Nick Jonas, and I have them everywhere I look. I don't want to take any of them down, because they were so much work to put up.

Can anybody help me? I don't want to keep feeling so sad.....

ANd I think I'm starting to irritate my friends by talking so much about Nick Jonas!!!

I hate that I love them because they are starting to take over my life.
STEPS:

1. Read Fruits Basket

2. Have a crush on Kyo, Shigure or Yuki =D

3. B-Happay

EASY AS 1, 2, 3!

Well, okay, it's happened to me, with like, Pete Wentz I believe. And when I found out he had a girlfriend I was horrified. Even though we're like, 20 years apart o_O but then I read Fruits Basket and..

'nuff said o_O

EDIT: I forgot the 3 O:

STEPS:
1. Read Fruits Basket

2. Have a crush on Kyo, Shigure or Yuki =D

3. B-Happay

EASY AS 1, 2, 3!

Well, okay, it's happened to me, with like, Pete Wentz I believe. And when I found out he had a girlfriend I was horrified. Even though we're like, 20 years apart o_O but then I read Fruits Basket and..

'nuff said o_O

EDIT: I forgot the 3 O:
Pshhh.

I always liked Momiji or Hatsuharu. <3

But out of those, Yus. Obsess over Yuki.

Furuba is a drug. (The good kind~)

It'll solve all your problems~

I cried when it ended ;~;

Read the online scans. I never bothered to buy the books x_X

Same with me. :)

Maybe you should reconsider your "love," and think of it as more of a "mild obsession." Why rely on someboody you don't even personally know (Nick Jonas) and stick to your friends. You can still like that Jonas guy, just don't let it tear your life apart.

I hope I helped, but Im not really much of an advice person. :)

@TGD: That is extremely dumb. In reality, you'd never have a chance with Joe. Sorry if that sounds mean, but it's the truth. And you'd want to lose all of your friends just to keep loving him? That's just sad.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back