*scream*

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Because there's about a 5% chance that she's ever going to meet him. In a few years she'll probably realize how much of a freak he is anyways. Mark my words. Things you loved when you were young often turn into things that you loath when you get older.
You never know...She could meet him...He could end up really liking her and...

^ You never know...
[SIZE=14pt]Theres a 50% chance she'll meet him 50% she won't meet him..They all add up to 100%. Answer?Maybe.[/SIZE]

I'm going to do a mini-rant in this topic. xP Sorry, but I really need to.

I think a lot of people here are being rather rude about the whole situation.

Perhaps she really does love Nick....so what? So what if there is not a high chance they will ever have an intimate relationship?

Let her keep trying and believing. She could probably meet him if she wanted to. There are meet & greets plus backstage passes.

I feel the same way about Joe Jonas, and I would be hurt too if I had a bunch of people saying "it'll never happen" or "that's so unrealistic". Maybe, maybe not.

I don't believe she posted this topic to hear how far away her dream may be. Just give her the best advice you can, or if you can't, don't post.

She probably already realizes the chances of them ever being together; but does that stop her? No. And that's what a true fan / lover would do. Never stop the love

from flowing just because of critics.

Wine_Deer, keep on loving him. Try and meet him. Do whatever you can. One day, perhaps you won't love him anymore...or perhaps you will. For now, love his music

and him for who he is. Being obsessed is okay unless it hurts you...like it can sometimes hurt me.

Goodbye & Goodbye. ;D

Ah. A Nick Jonas lover.

It's ok to be nuts about a celeb.

If you really think your friends are annoyed about it, try to let them think of good conversations. :ichigotchi:

Also, my online buddy said she went to a JoBro concert, and she actually got touched by him. Just saying. :furawatchi:

There are plenty of other JoBro addicts. It's ok. Your not alone.

And don't give up. Maybe just someday she'll meet him. (Did you know that my mom got hugged by the guy that plays Luke Skywalker? She even has pics!)

You could also send him fanmail. I could get his fanmail address if you want. (I'm gonna write to Miley Cyrus telling her that she was in my dream and see if she gives me an autographed pic. XD)

You could also post comments on the JoBros' YouTube channel. I can go grab their user if you want too.

But, always remember, it's ok.

Someday you might meet him. :furawatchi:

And people, she's not pathetic. I'm in love with Squidward Tentacles! She can actually meet her man!

Last edited by a moderator:
[SIZE=12pt]Well, keep loving him til you can't! Buut, don't dich your friends. Trust me, he is not worth more tha your friends Who do you know and love more? Him or your friends? Just think about it. You pretty much love your friends unconditionally, yet you don't even know Nick. I'm not saying stop thinking about him, I just mean think about what your doing if you do go a little overboard :ichigotchi: .[/SIZE]

~Loola~

I have the same thing, only with paris hilton.I am a girl, too!!I don't LOVE(as in ♥ her)but I ADORE her.I think she is awesome, but that's just me.

(Call me weird, but hey, obsession is the theme to life!)

PS:That's hot!

Celebrity Worship Syndrome.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Celebrity_worship

This is an actual psychological disorder. It's is a form of addiction and obsessiveness.

I doubt you will ever meet Nick Jonas.

He is never going to fall in love with you.

Maybe you should meet some boys that actually will love you.
[SIZE=14pt]CWS... xD I lol'd at this: Borderline-pathological[/SIZE]

This dimension is typified by uncontrollable behaviors and fantasies regarding scenarios involving their celebrities, such as “I have frequent thoughts about my favorite celebrity, even when I don’t want to” and “my favorite celebrity would immediately come to my rescue if I needed help”. And I agree w/ you 100% you can rarely meet celebs, if he doesn't know youhow is he gonna fall in love with you?? He isn't gonna choose and name,adress,and phone number of this "Lucky Girl who'll get a date w/ Kevin/Joe/Nick hat" and maybe you should find some boys that you can actually date... You can keep trying, thats okay, but i'm just saying its rare. I'm not trying to be rude.

Celebrity Worship Syndrome.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Celebrity_worship

This is an actual psychological disorder. It's is a form of addiction and obsessiveness.

I doubt you will ever meet Nick Jonas.

He is never going to fall in love with you.

Maybe you should meet some boys that actually will love you.
Again with negative comments...She could meet him! Its possible. -.- Its not like people haven't met him before.

I liked that Wikipedia article about Celebrity Obsession.

I enjoyed reading about it.

It's totally normal and okay to have a crush on a celebrity.

It's something that I have had before, so don't feel bad about it.

All the glitz, photoshoots, and fame looks attractive for the celebrity.

I have met a celebrity that I had a crush on.

Wow, it definetely wasn't what I expected.

The press makes stars look so perfect, and that isn't always reality.

Because stars, no matter how attractive they are, they'll still have their flaws.

I got some pictures with that star, and he looked and acted very different than what I saw in photoshoot pictures and interviews.

He was still a nice guy, but the guy that you are crushing on onscreen may not be the same as you expected.

Keep your crush. That's completely fine.

But I personally wouldn't obsess over it.

Once I got a real-life boyfriend, I forgot about my crush and moved on with my life, which involves other great people, and other crushes that I see everyday.

Meeting a celebrity is possible, but there's so much more to think about in life.

What about your friends, family, and activities?

Stars sometimes feel totally overwhelmed with girls screaming over them.

Think about it. Wouldn't that feel a little weird?

Keep your crush, but think about other things, too.

Celebs are a good part of life, but they aren't life alltogether.

I'm really sorry about posting so many topics about Nick Jonas... but I think I have a serious problem.

Ever since I started loving him, i cant keep him out of my head. I'm serious. I always think of him, I'm starting to always talk about him and I have so many JoBro posters in my room (plus things about them, like all of Nick Jonas' favorites). But every time I think or see what I've listed, it only makes me love him more. But I'm like, never going to meet him. So it just makes me sadder and sadder. I'm seriously torturing myself!!! On the ceiling above my bed,  I have a poster of Nick Jonas, and I have them everywhere I look. I don't want to take any of them down, because they were so much work to put up.

Can anybody help me? I don't want to keep feeling so sad.....

ANd I think I'm starting to irritate my friends by talking so much about Nick Jonas!!!

I hate that I love them because they are starting to take over my life.
Heh. I have this same problem with David Archuleta. Except I only have one poster. I can never meet him.

That, and I'm 6 years younger than him...

^_^

But I wouldn't say he is taking over my life because I keep myself busy. Maybe you should try doing stuff that will keep Nick Jonas and the Jonas Brothers out of your mind.

I have the same thing, only with paris hilton.I am a girl, too!!I don't LOVE(as in ♥ her)but I ADORE her.I think she is awesome, but that's just me.

(Call me weird, but hey, obsession is the theme to life!)

PS:That's hot!
xDD I so wanna be your best friend x3

Paris is awesome~

That's Hot.

Again with negative comments...She could meet him! Its possible. -.- Its not like people haven't met him before.
Negative comment or Reality Check?

Each person tries to contribute to the topic in their own way.

Of course she could meet him, but it is highly unlikely that he would fall in love with her. That's not being negative, it is just being realistic.

There's nothing wrong with dreams and ambitions as long as they are not totally unrealistic.

We all know that meeting an Idol and getting their autograph is possible ... but expecting or hoping for any more than that is unrealistic.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back