*scream*

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
^Haha, GotchiGirl, that is true.

I would say try to take every poster down from your room. They will only keep you more obsessed.

You can still like him or whatever, as long as you're not too obsessed. The poster thing will help.

@TGD: That is extremely dumb. In reality, you'd never have a chance with Joe. Sorry if that sounds mean, but it's the truth. And you'd want to lose all of your friends just to keep loving him? That's just sad.
xP I was in a really foul mood when I posted that. I had a rough day and was mad at alot of my friends, so I guess that's why I posted it. I don't really mean it.......I'd rather keep all my friends, obviously. I'm not that dumb.

Just deal with it for now - eventually you'll be over your obsession, and you'll be laughing at the whole situation.

Honestly, you won't ever get a chance with them. You're just another fangirl. I bet that the camera is just their second conscience and that in person they are horrible people. They won't give you what you want. Bands/singers almost never do.

Anyhoo, I think that even though you put lots of JoBro stuff like posters everywhere, take some down. That will relieve your obsession a bit. Take on another interest but not another addiction. Keep in mind that addictions certainly aren't healthy. I'm sorry that I'm being rude but this is just my opinion.

Yay for Becca Juice.

^ Actually you don't know that. Anyone could have a chance with them. She could end up meeting them...and who knows! And for all we know they could be horrible people. But I don't beileve that. I think it would be fun to hang out with them. But thats just me. =3 Keep trying, Wine_Deer.

Some of the advice I liked.

I know I'm not that obssessed with him anymore. But Gotchi_Girl, I said NICK Jonas not Joe. Another thing, I said I dont wanna take down any of my posters.

Ok it's stopped ripping my life apart as some have described. It was just a lot of Jonas love at once. Now I'm just a normal fangirl! :D !

Some of the advice I liked.

I know I'm not that obssessed with him anymore. But Gotchi_Girl, I said NICK Jonas not Joe. Another thing, I said I dont wanna take down any of my posters.

Ok it's stopped ripping my life apart as some have described. It was just a lot of Jonas love at once. Now I'm just a normal fangirl! :blink: !
[SIZE=14pt]Its okay to have a "Celeb crush"; just don't make yourself sick .coughthathappenedwhenilovedjoejonascough.[/SIZE]

If you want, maybe you could look up pics on Photobucket for pics of him...I do that for Christian Siriano pics...(o.o)

Some of these answers make me sad =[ A lot of you are just being rude, I'm not trying to be mean, but 'Just get over it.' and 'You'll never meet him' may not have been what she was looking for in advice. Actually, I don't think that would be considered advice.

The only thing you can do is tell yourself that you can still like him, but don't obsess, I can see how that can get annoying. :D ;; I guess what I am saying is you may need to have some willpower for that to work, but I am sure you do!

Good luck, :(

Tara

you should look for a new obsession. I suggest taking down your posters and just spend a couple of days... or weeks in a dark room playing tic tac toe with yourself.... fun. n_____n

Okay, honestly, I don't think you JB Fans "Love" who they actually are. I think you are actually obsessed with how they look.

When you love someone, its not how they look really. Its their personality. Soo I say stop obsessing over the guys, which you don't know in real life probably, and start focusing on reality.

Some of these answers make me sad =[ A lot of you are just being rude, I'm not trying to be mean, but 'Just get over it.' and 'You'll never meet him' may not have been what she was looking for in advice. Actually, I don't think that would be considered advice.  

The only thing you can do is tell yourself that you can still like him, but don't obsess, I can see how that can get annoying. :mellow: ;; I guess what I am saying is you may need to have some willpower for that to work, but I am sure you do!

Good luck, :eek:

Tara
[SIZE=14pt]...I hope I'm not being rude. If so PLEASE tell me.[/SIZE]

It CAN be a possiblity that you meet this person.

Lord. Everyone at some point in their life has a celeb crush. ._.'

I just faced mine with "Look at it. You're ___ years younger than him, you're never going to meet him, there's 582573985789 other people who love him, just give up." And now, I'm ashamed that I even had a crush on this celebrity in the first place.

Because there's about a 5% chance that she's ever going to meet him. In a few years she'll probably realize how much of a freak he is anyways. Mark my words. Things you loved when you were young often turn into things that you loath when you get older.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back