Have you ever met a movie star?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Tamagirl#1

Reaction score
Have you ever met any kind of famous person? I haven't. I'd love to meet someone famous.

My brother saw David Henrie in a mall. He was giving out autographs. But my brother didn't approach him. Why? I don't know! But I wish he could have gotten me an autograph! D:

What about you?

Well I apparently saw some famous basketball player at the airport once in line behind us. I'd never heard of him, though, my brother told me who he was. We didn't go up and say anything to him, though.

I've met Jane Goodall. Plus a few people from my town/tri-city area who are in the Olympics or were in the Olympics.

Last edited by a moderator:
I saw Michael Buble (Is that how you spell his last name) In Vancouver because that is where he lives And also where I used to live.. ^_^

I met two famous opera singers, and I had them sign my dollar bill. Haha, I don't even remember their names lol.

Well, Kasey Fitzgerald came to our school (he's from our town), but I only saw him.

I've met this singer from my state and I got his autograph, he's not very famous though.

I've also got the Governor of Illinois autograph 0.0 , My dad wanted it

I wish. I seen somea the famous Bengals players walk by and they said hi to me though. I don't know if that counts.

Yeah.

While I lived in California, the girl from Halloweentown used to live close by. And she visited our school to tell us about a diesease her brother had.

I also saw her when I went trick or treating on Halloween.

And at a basketball game, we saw the old guy in The Bucket List

And in Texas, I hugged Greta Salpeter at a concert.

Jet Li ^^. I saw him and got his autograph at an airport xD

I've also met the mayor of my city. But that's not a very interesting one lolz.

Natasha Beddingfield or whatever her name is came to my old school to perform for the special ed kids >|

But I missed it.

I would have loved to get her autograph.

I've met, Bob Bryar, Jeffree Star (soo weird though), Terry Kennedy (skateboarder), Dr J Erving (retired basketball player).

I've seen but didn't approach Brian Schecter (manager of My Chem) and Ryan Sheckler (skateboarder). I saw them while I was working at the OC Fair so I couldn't really go up to them anyways.

btw, ryan sheckler has really nice eyes. sorry, i can't get over how nice they are.

Hmm well...let me think...

Yup. No one. Well, what do you expect?! I live in Central Missouri! People like ME are considered famous here. xD

Love,

CB

Random statement: They're showing some really freaky Arby's commercial on TV, and people are singing and marching around.. O__O

LOL@Chatterbox. xD I've seen that commercial. x3

Okay, back on topic.. I've met John McCain, and shook his hand. He asked me how old I was (It was 1999 so I was 6-7ish), and what my favorite animal was. ^_^

I've also met Mr. Clinton. He was shaking hands of the Marines guarding his jet, and my dad was the flight organizer dude, so I was able to shake his hand. My mom said he smelled like Old Spice. xD

I've met famous people, but never movie stars.. not many come out to Wisconsin ;_;

I've once met one of the Baldwin (sp?) brothers at my church.

But I REALLY want to meet DARON MALAKIAN!!!!!!!!

Well I met Mikey Way (MCR bassit) but didn't get anything signed because he looked like he was in a hurry so I just waved to him and gave him a thumbs us and he smiled and waved back at me. I have a pic on my phone.

In second grade I met Raven Symone and the guy who plays Eddie. (My mom taught Raven :D ) So I'm friends with her. I've also met Soulja Boy xD

All of My Chemical Romance, all of The Used(Branden instead of Dan) most of Panic At The Disco, Adam Lazzara from Taking Back Sunday and heaps others. I have also talked to Jack The Camera Guy and Ryland Blackinton on the Cobra Starship phone.

Meet & Greets and backstage at concerts.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back