Have you ever met a movie star?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Lucky butts.

I could've sworn I saw Selena Gomez at Disneyland....

Other then that no...

Unless the Miggs count... but I don't think they are all that famous....

I WANNA MEET THE JONAS BROTHERS!

In second grade I met Raven Symone and the guy who plays Eddie. (My mom taught Raven :D ) So I'm friends with her. I've also met Soulja Boy xD
Whoa. Are you kidding? That's so cool! I love Raven. The guy who plays Eddie is Orlando Brown. (I get him mixed up with Orlando Bloom. The last names are so close! xD)

ducky, you can say that again. About the Jonas Brothers.

Ducky wants to meet them. I don't think she did though.

I saw Johnny Depp and Hilary Clinton. They came to my town. Johnny Depp, to film a movie, and Hilary Clinton, to drink. xDD

All of My Chemical Romance, all of The Used(Branden instead of Dan) most of Panic At The Disco, Adam Lazzara from Taking Back Sunday and heaps others. I have also talked to Jack The Camera Guy and Ryland Blackinton on the Cobra Starship phone.
Meet & Greets and backstage at concerts.
Lucky. They're awesome. <3

Um...not really. But my brother and cousin ran into The Maine. He didn't eve realize it was them until some guy (I think the lead singer, or the body guard) said something. But I think they almost, really ran into them. xD My cousin touched...I think John's shirt.

Funny story actually. xD

I went to a Fruits Basket panel at Nekocon with my friend Kayla, we were expecting to watch Fruits Basket episodes and suprisingly two of the worlds coolest voice actors were there. I will marry the one (Aaron) ;'3

We saw Aaron Dismuke and Jerry Jewel. I actually hugged Jerry and he didn't turn into a cat. =0 Kayla and I were in Heaven after we hugged and saw them.

I was about to ask Aaron to sign my shirt but his mom called him. I was standing like 7 inches away from him though. -Squee!~-

Um... Sorta XD

I was at my family reunion. Everyone was talking about my Cousin Chad. About his football games. I thought it was funny. I was thinking What kind of grown man still plays football?

Later I figured out that 'Cousin Chad' is Chad Pennington from the NFL XD

Later my grandma called him and scolded him for not showing up. He was on speaker. it was really funny 83

He asked who was there and she named everonye. the he went down the list.

"Hi Grandma, hi Auntie Jerry, hi Uncle Ray, hi Alex, Hi Aunt Karen..."

And he went down the list.

X:

That's me 8D

And there are a couple more, but I'm too lazy to share XD

Ducky wants to meet them. I don't think she did though.
I saw Johnny Depp and Hilary Clinton. They came to my town. Johnny Depp, to film a movie, and Hilary Clinton, to drink. xDD
You saw Johnny Depp? Lucky!

P.S. I know. I never said she met them.

You saw Johnny Depp? Lucky!
P.S. I know. I never said she met them.
Yep. It was awesome! Our town was really excited, it was awesome.

ooc- Okay. I see now.

Whoa. Are you kidding? That's so cool! I love Raven. The guy who plays Eddie is Orlando Brown. (I get him mixed up with Orlando Bloom. The last names are so close! xD)
um ok

I WANNA MEET THE JONAS BROTHERS

No I'm not kidding...she doesn't remember my mom though, she was 5 or 6. I call her once in a while. She also calls me Anna because she likes that name xD

@~applemonkey, that's totally awesome!

@ducky23, Lol. xD

@animelover22, that's so cool! I wish I could talk to her! :furawatchi:

I saw My uncle, he is in a band xDD Does that count?!

The Pirate Parrot in the mall, I was too afraid to approach him though x.x

And My mom got a picture taken with some Pirate player

Yes. Several, actually.

My brother works with them, so I get to meet them

Like slash from Guns 'n' Roses, and his kids.

And, I didn't meet him, but my brother ate at a table with Pete Wentz and Ashlee Simpson. He said they were nice enough, but they wouldn't get along as friends. I have no autographs or anything, though.

I feel odd, knowing these people. My goal is to meet Jamie Campbell Bower.

Last edited by a moderator:
Yes. Several, actually.My brother works with them, so I get to meet them

Like slash from Guns 'n' Roses, and his kids.

And, I didn't meet him, but my brother ate at a table with Pete Wentz and Ashlee Simpson. He said they were nice enough, but they wouldn't get along as friends. I have no autographs or anything, though.

I feel odd, knowing these people. My goal is to meet Jamie Campbell Bower.
Loden might maul you when she reads that.

All of My Chemical Romance, all of The Used(Branden instead of Dan) most of Panic At The Disco, Adam Lazzara from Taking Back Sunday and heaps others. I have also talked to Jack The Camera Guy and Ryland Blackinton on the Cobra Starship phone.
Meet & Greets and backstage at concerts.
*jealousy*

Weird Al a couple of times. Once at the mall and once in concert.

Jimmy Jam, Terry Lewis Kirby Pucket at Toys R Us.

Some local politicians and TV newsies at the upscale grocery stores.

Richard Simmons at a hotel downtown when my dad was registering for the TC marathon.

There are others, I just can't remember right now.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back