Have you ever met a movie star?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
My Dad has Met Wayne Gretzky...in an elevator XD

He met an MLB player too...Can't remember who though.

My Mom went to school with Tim Taylor from the Tampa Bay Lightning.

She knows an author named Andrew Pyper....

I need to Meet David Cook though!

Haha. I forgot that my dad went to school with famous people.

I doubt any of you would know them, since they're all Bollywood stars, but they're big ones. So my dad knew people before they were famous. Haha.

I haven't but I plan to meet the Jonas Brothers.
And marry Joe.
A lot of us TTers want to meet the Jo Bros. lol.

I will marry Nick. possibly.

Anyways, I'm entering a contest and if I win I will get to meet them on Saturday and get my pic taken with them. 8D

I hope I win..

Last edited by a moderator:
Awww...-sniffle-

Meeting them would be the best day of my life.

I would be all...

"NICK! JOE! KEVIN! FRANKIE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" I wuv Frankie. =3

i met toby keith cuz my church was having some country night. i have no idea who toby keith is(apperently he's a country singer), but my friends like his music so i got them autographs. but it really sucked cuz he was lip-singing

and one of my friends met Green Day and got theyre autographs, and he is going to give them to me on the first day on school

Nope.

But my friend met Jessica and Ashlee Simpson, andapparentaly they're jerks. o.o And the funny thing is, she might be meeting them AGAIN. I told her to ask Ashlee how Petey and the baby are doing. xDDD

Wait. I just remembered something. xD

I've met Walter Gretzky (Wayne Gretzky's dad) so many times I've lost count xD Because I played at the Walter Gretzky Girls Hockey Tournament twice, and he's usually at the arena giving out autographs and that. He signed my goalie pads, two of my hockey sticks, and my MVP award. xD Plus, when his wife died the funeral home my dad works at had the funeral for her. My dad got to meet a whole bunch of hokcey players. I actually got a boquet of flowers from Ti Domi through the funeral. xD And Walter Gretzky stopped by my Dad's funeral home a few times, and one time he brought two goalie sticks he had in his garage for me.

And when I was little, I think five years old, I met Wayne Gretzky.

No, but I'd give anything to meet:

- Tom Hollander

- Jack Davenport

- Johnny Depp

They're all so sexy... *drools* *-*

Nope, but I'm hoping to meet Hyde! ^w^

My dad had breakfast with Eddie Guerrero though

- Tom Hollander

- Jack Davenport

- Johnny Depp

Mwahaha! I saw him. he came to my town.

I haven't met anyone else, unless you count trainers from the Chicago Fire. They train our soccer team.

- Tom Hollander

- Jack Davenport

- Johnny Depp

Omgosh, Johnny Deep! He loves going to Disneyland (California). My cousin works as a waiter at one of Disney's highend restruants and served him along with another waiter...and both got a $1,000 tip from him.

What a nice dude.

:) my mom met robin williams

my dad served ryan seacrest at a restaraunt he used to work at. Omg....i cant believe Ryan Seacrest was in our town

and they've met other famous people through work. Of course, it's policy that they can't tell anyone that they are coming before or during when they are coming and you can't ask for autographs.

But if the Jonas Brothers come (yeah right) to the hotel my mom works at or the restaraunt my dad works at, and they dont tell me till after they are gone, i swear Ima strangle them

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back