Project Runway' Star: Miley Cyrus Looks 'Tarty

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

*LoVeLy.SwAn.23*

Reaction score
https://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,412198,00.html

“(Miley Cyrus) is just a little too tarty, forgive me. I don’t want her to look like she’s going into a convent school, but it’s just a little too much for a 15-year-old. If I didn’t know better, I’d swear she was 25,”

I think thats like a sophiscated way of saying she looks like trash. Wow.

Do you agree? Yes or no?

*Please no flame wars or blatant posts.

No, I wouldn't say that she looks like she's 25. She honestly needs to get a better taste in clothes though...

She lookes about 20. She needs to stop growing up so fast.

Another Miley topic! :kuribotchi: What do you mean by tarty?

She wouldn't last 5 seconds in my school. Or city if it wasn't for the mindless fangirls.

This is what would happen. She starts dressin all whore-ish and people at school adapt to it. Starts dressing all punk, get's beat up.

I personally hate Miley. And she's pretty much copying the punk look and giving punks like me a bad name. What's next? Ghetto?

ANOTHER MILEY TOPIC GOSH! I thought we banned those cause theres too many!

BTW meowbark...lol!!!!!!!!!!!!

Back to the topic. Miley was pretty and young 2 years ago and her best friend was emily osment. all of a sudden she has a new best friend named mandy jiroux who's her backround dancer. she took dirty racy photos and put them on the internet. now think back a couple months ago....miley took bad photos and she still was mandys best friend. she dyed her hair black....(because of her breakup with nick j.) mandy is always taking her to parties and interducing her to new guys.....older guys. mandy told her to wear alot of make-up and wore a short short dress. Now during awards she wears short short short dresses and tooo much make-up. So you all wanna know what i think? I think mandy is a bad influence to her and miley wants to be like her. I used to love miley. Btw miley took those pics a long time ago but ppl have been finding more and are making them look new. Now i just like miley's music but if she gets any better and starts acting better maybe I will like her again.

~VG101

xD That's pretty funny.

Finally, someone says something about how she dresses >.>

I totally agree with that quote.

She looks completely trashy. What's she telling young girls? Grow up fast and dress like a skank? Looks like it to me.

She's a huge disappointment, is all I can say. :(

Even though I'm a Miley fan, its ok to be open-minded, so I agree with everything you guys said.

It just surprised me the day I read that. We all knew it was coming...

Its funny how most of you are like "oh it doesnt matter how you dress! :p " in other topics and then you come here and judge miley cyrus by the way she dresses.

Honestly, I have no problem if someone starts dressing like a punk all of a sudden just because they LIKE it, It doesn't make them a poser.

I don't think miley is trashy. Way to judge a person, right? :( ^_^

Last edited by a moderator:
Its funny how most of you are like "oh it doesnt matter how you dress! :D " in other topics and then you come here and judge miley cyrus by the way she dresses. 

Honestly, I have no problem if someone starts dressing like a punk all of a sudden just because they LIKE it, It doesn't make them a poser.

I don't think miley is trashy. Way to judge a person, right? :p :angry:
Yeah, I agree.

I honestly think its not entirely her fault. She just tries to create her own style, thats all. People seriously need to stop bashing on her.

Last edited by a moderator:
As soon as I saw Fox News had written that, I didn't check it out. xD

But Miley Cyrus is just gonna turn out another Britney. Another day, another dollar.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back