Project Runway' Star: Miley Cyrus Looks 'Tarty

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
If you saw any other 15 year old girl wearing a hat and sequinned top, would you say she was 'tarty'???? IT'S A HAT, FOR HEAVEN'S SAKE!!! And what about the top??? If it was just a big red, V-necked, cleavage-showing mini-top I'd see your point, but it's a normal top and hat, with some sequins on!!! But she's a CELEBRITY. Honestly, she wears some sequins on her top and suddenly she's a trashy tart. *rolls eyes*
And all these haters who are complaining about Miley topics - if you don't like them, don't post in them!!!!
Thats exactly what I was thinking xD

I thought she looked really pretty there, even though I hate her. Her clothes arent revealing anything, their not skimpy, so how does she look bad?

Don't get sassy with me D:<

I WILL EAT YOUR SOUL if you do.

@__@
Chill... Sky. D:

Your gonna give yourself a heart attack before 20.

I will eat every miley cyrus fan's soul.... Happy <3.

Tim > Owns

Miley > Owned. xDDD

I will eat every miley cyrus fan's soul.... Happy <3.
idk, I mean, would that taste very good?

If they are fans of Miley, it can't be too good. lol.

Last edited by a moderator:
If you saw any other 15 year old girl wearing a hat and sequinned top, would you say she was 'tarty'???? IT'S A HAT, FOR HEAVEN'S SAKE!!! And what about the top??? If it was just a big red, V-necked, cleavage-showing mini-top I'd see your point, but it's a normal top and hat, with some sequins on!!! But she's a CELEBRITY. Honestly, she wears some sequins on her top and suddenly she's a trashy tart. *rolls eyes*
And all these haters who are complaining about Miley topics - if you don't like them, don't post in them!!!!
Yes.

I don't think she looks trashy, I think she looks like I -might- be able to offer her the seniors menu in about twenty years if she wears that outfit again.

Though, I couldn't, unless I infiltrated Friendly's and the went 'FTW' and threw a menu at her.

xDD I don't wanna have a heart attack @~@
Don't want you to have one either. :p

Tama:

Huh...I don't know. It probably WOULD taste yucky. D^:

Uhm... Something tells me I need to get a guide this seems to be turning into argument theater. So I guess I'll get a guide.

Uhm... Something tells me I need to get a guide this seems to be turning into argument theater. So I guess I'll get a guide.
Nooo. Its fun to talk about Tim Gunn.

D: don't close the topic~

Miley Cyrus Looks tarty in that pic, I agree. =]

innocent

D: don't close the topic~

Miley Cyrus Looks tarty in that pic, I agree. =]

innocent
Tim is always right. <3

Can't Tim have a darn opinion like everybody without everybody bashing the poor thing? D:<

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back