Project Runway' Star: Miley Cyrus Looks 'Tarty

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Its funny how most of you are like "oh it doesnt matter how you dress! :D " in other topics and then you come here and judge miley cyrus by the way she dresses. 

Honestly, I have no problem if someone starts dressing like a punk all of a sudden just because they LIKE it, It doesn't make them a poser.

I don't think miley is trashy. Way to judge a person, right? :p :)
LOL i agree with u

but every1 thinks im too full of myself on tt when there judging on celebreties they dont know :D

funny right?

As my friends say, another conversation about Miley, another person dies in 2 seconds after reading the thread. :puroperatchi:

I don't really care about how she dresses. In fact, I couldn't really care less about Miley.

If you mean she looks old and groaty then I agree 100000% with you I really don't like her though she's a bad role model for little girls but seriously these Miley topics need to stop! Every time I see her I wanna puke ( no offense to anyone who likes her but I'm being completely honest! ) Sorry for being rude but it's the truth.

I belive everything Project Runway says.
@3@
[SIZE=14pt]Agreed. [/SIZE]

Tim Gunn rocks. :D

Ps....Mileyitus is spreading!!! D:

Please, to be safe PLEASE WASH YOUR HANDS AFTER POSTING IN A MILEY TOPIC. > : O

Warn your kids about Mileyitus.

Last edited by a moderator:
If you mean she looks old and groaty then I agree 100000% with you I really don't like her though she's a bad role model for little girls but seriously these Miley topics need to stop! Every time I see her I wanna puke ( no offense to anyone who likes her but I'm being completely honest! ) Sorry for being rude but it's the truth.
No, I'm not talking about me!

:)

Its funny how most of you are like "oh it doesnt matter how you dress! :mellow: " in other topics and then you come here and judge miley cyrus by the way she dresses. 

Honestly, I have no problem if someone starts dressing like a punk all of a sudden just because they LIKE it, It doesn't make them a poser.

I don't think miley is trashy. Way to judge a person, right? :nyatchi: :angry:
I couldn't agree more! I am a big Miley fan, and I love her new songs! Keep up the good work, Miley! Don't let the haters get you down. :mellow:

Its funny how most of you are like "oh it doesnt matter how you dress! :D " in other topics and then you come here and judge miley cyrus by the way she dresses. 

I don't think miley is trashy. Way to judge a person, right? :p :blink:
Miley sucks. End of story.

She should dress like her god danged age.

You have to believe PRTheir always right, my dear.

Besides, its completely true.
Project Runway is god. xD

I don't care about Miley. I just was looking because it said "Project runway". 8D

I know, right?
Project runway was made by gods, for gods.

no matter what.

<3
Yep...

I am like...So happy its still running. :3

I don't give a crap about her

so yeah.

Enough with these annoying Miley topics!!! Seriously!!! Give it a break, some of us here don't care for these, we just see them filling up space in Tamatalk! Geez

Can we please get a "No Miley Topics" rule here?

I don't give a crap about her

so yeah.

Enough with these annoying Miley topics!!! Seriously!!! Give it a break, some of us here don't care for these, we just see them filling up space in Tamatalk! Geez

Can we please get a "No Miley Topics" rule here?
Hopefully everybody remembers to wash their hands after posting in a Miley Topic.

You could get Mileyitus if you forget!

I wish everybody would just stop with these topics.

;____;

Last edited by a moderator:
If you saw any other 15 year old girl wearing a hat and sequinned top, would you say she was 'tarty'???? IT'S A HAT, FOR HEAVEN'S SAKE!!! And what about the top??? If it was just a big red, V-necked, cleavage-showing mini-top I'd see your point, but it's a normal top and hat, with some sequins on!!! But she's a CELEBRITY. Honestly, she wears some sequins on her top and suddenly she's a trashy tart. *rolls eyes*

And all these haters who are complaining about Miley topics - if you don't like them, don't post in them!!!!

I would say so, Because Tim Gunn said so. Thus it has to be true.
;]
Rawr.. Tim rocks my socks.

PR is god and is right 110% of the time. =3

*Washes hands*

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back