Disgusting...

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

FireCracker

Reaction score
Ever went into a restroom and and it had unflush toilets, femine sanatairy on the floor, etc

or went to a fast food resturant and seen employees drop food on the food and pick it up and put it on a customors order?

Highlight is you don't have weak stomach ----v

One day, i had to go to the washroom. so i went into the bathroom, went in the last stall. before i sat on the toilet,

i saw something REALLY digusting, a used tampon barely covered in toilet paper, the applicator and the wrappers on ther floor. There was a femine sanatairy bucket on the wall to dispose this stuff(this was in school)

i went in the next stall

Truely disgusting

Last edited by a moderator:
I never knew that....thats...kind of...wrong. I hate unclean bathrooms, but I've never seen them drop something and put it on your order...

Yea at school I saw a used pad on the floor and almost puked I thought it was mine for a second because I was changing but it wasn't and yes I've seen unflushed toilets before not a pretty sight e_e;; * cringes eye twitches *

Yea at school I saw a used pad on the floor and almost puked I thought it was mine for a second because I was changing but it wasn't and yes I've seen unflushed toilets before not a pretty sight e_e;; * cringes eye twitches *
It's really wrong. How hard is it to just flush the toilet?! :angry:

^ EXACTLY!

The washrooms in my school arn't that pretty either xP It takes 2 seconds to flush, and they don't even do that!

One of my friends, Kelsey, made up a weird little poem about "Keeping Washrooms Sanitary". It goes like this:

"If you sprinkle,

While you tinkle,

Be a sweetie,

And wipe the seatie"

XD

^ EXACTLY!
The washrooms in my school arn't that pretty either xP It takes 2 seconds to flush, and they don't even do that!

One of my friends, Kelsey, made up a weird little poem about "Keeping Washrooms Sanitary". It goes like this:

"If you sprinkle,

While you tinkle,

Be a sweetie,

And wipe the seatie"

XD
:angry: Wow. That's funny.

^ EXACTLY!

"If you sprinkle,

While you tinkle,

Be a sweetie,

And wipe the seatie"

XD
Lmao funny jingle if I opened a restaurant I'd hang a sign saying something like that XD in both men and women rooms XD and I agree TDF really all you have to do it push a leaver on the seat or press a button how hard is that?

Well, think about this one. How many times do you go to the bathroom and find a little boy in an open stall in the GIRL'S bathroom? xDD How many times do you go to the bathroom and there's a HUGE POOP ON the seat and not IN the toilet?

And also, in the bathrooms at school, people write all over the stalls. Which I find amusing. I read what they say. Lol.

^ EXACTLY!

"If you sprinkle,

While you tinkle,

Be a sweetie,

And wipe the seatie"

XD
xDDDDDDDDDD

lmao

and GotchiGirl, people write on the stalls on the bathroom too. This is my second year and I haven't nor will I ever write/written on the walls. It's so fun to read though. Because girls write things like "I ♥ Peter" or something and other girls will read that who like Peter and they'll start fighting xDD

But omg my brother doesn't flush the toilet *barf*

Well, think about this one. How many times do you go to the bathroom and find a little boy in an open stall in the GIRL'S bathroom? xDD How many times do you go to the bathroom and there's a HUGE POOP ON the seat and not IN the toilet?
And also, in the bathrooms at school, people write all over the stalls. Which I find amusing. I read what they say. Lol.
LOL Yea I went to the one at my school and on the door of the stall I was in it said you look nice today in red nail polish LOL!

I totally agree with all of you. It's so sick. In the toilets at my school hygiene products are scattered everywhere, it's sick. There are clearly marked disposal units for that kinda stuff. It also smells terrible and is coated in several layers of toilet paper* xD

*not used, i hope. *pukes* :p

xD Oh god... I was eating.....

xD Oh god... I was eating.....
*Wasn't eating*

My dad said once in Wendy's he wanted to use the toilet paper instead of the air dryer, and he saw er.... Poop.. On the toilet seat. D=

In La Piazza(A Italian food store in NJ, where I live.) I saw a tampon applicator. On the floor. D< Its kind of LP's fault because they don't have bins. I found one in the toilet at my school. o_O;

And one of my number one pet peeves? Is when a female doesn't wrap her pad, and throws it in the santitary bin. xP Then you have to see it.

And I hate it when most girls(No offence) just uses the bathroom to talk or put o make-up. Anyways, about talking. These girls, this was in 6th grade, were talking about periods. I was all "SHUT UP!! D<" I wanted to barf. And this one girl was making a big deal about her first period. And how she had to, stay home(It gets worse when you keep on having em. xDDDD). Seriously. Sorry...Off topic ness no?

Once a person wrote "Hello" in the stall. xD

In fourth grade, this girl's nose was bleeding and blood was all over. xP So to be nice to those poor janitors...I cleaned it up. AND YES: I washed my hands!

I dont care. I just walk up to it, flush, close the door and do my buisness.

Ifi ts like, full of diharreah and brown toilet paper, I cdont go near it. Now thats just gross, who dcould have THAT big of a bladder?

What you can find in the stalls at my school....;

-Tim Horten Cups

-Condoms

-Tampons

-Pads

-Underwear

-Fruits

-Needles

-Poop OUTSIDE of the toliet

-Unflushed toliets full of fieces/pee/blood

o.o

Status