Disgusting...

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
At my school, people waste paper towels, wet them with water, and throw them on the ceiling. The ceiling is pretty tall, so you can be walking in/out of the bathroom, and a piece of toilet paper falls on your head.

It didn't happen to me yet, and I don't want it happening in the future. :p

At my school, people waste paper towels, wet them with water, and throw them on the ceiling. The ceiling is pretty tall, so you can be walking in/out of the bathroom, and a piece of toilet paper falls on your head.
It didn't happen to me yet, and I don't want it happening in the future. :p
[SIZE=14pt]Wow. o_o[/SIZE]

Today, there were two toilets filled with....

Toilet #1: Had dirreha or something with a million rolls of Toilet paper, and urine.. D:

Toilet #2: Had urine and millions pieces of toilet paper and bits of poop.

Please note... This is the 7th and 8th grade up stairs bathroom! They should know how to flush a toilet now. >___>

What you can find in the stalls at my school....;
-Tim Horten Cups

-Condoms

-Tampons

-Pads

-Underwear

-Fruits

-Needles

-Poop OUTSIDE of the toliet

-Unflushed toliets full of fieces/pee/blood

o.o
NEEDLES?????O___________________O!

and once at my school i was going to the toilet and there was highlight to read.do not highlight when eating-------------------> big brown disgusting diaorheaa (sp?)GROSSS!!.and that thing that goes "if you sprinkle when you tinkle be a sweetie and wipe the seatie" my grandma has that in one of her toilets (she has two VERY handy) and she is VERY hygenic with them ^^

It didn't happen to me yet, and I don't want it happening in the future.  :ph34r:
Oh wow... Must be hard to go in there without caution then XD. People in my old school wet the paper towelings and threw them at each other ( like wet sand throwing at a beach ) I wasn't hit though because I was quick enough to dodge them ( not to mention short ) XD I was a hard target so no one tried hitting me I thought it was immature and funny lol. But once we got caught ( even though I never threw any ) and my stupid science teacher banned us from the bathrooms! And I still went in forth period lol.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back