Disgusting...

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Condoms...Pleasent.

How tough is it to just FLUSH a toilet? >_>
Some people don't care.

Some [people] are just so gross,irresponsible and uncaring.

I feel bad for janitors. The poor things have to clean dirty sinks and toilets and such. ;___;

^ EXACTLY!
The washrooms in my school arn't that pretty either xP It takes 2 seconds to flush, and they don't even do that!

One of my friends, Kelsey, made up a weird little poem about "Keeping Washrooms Sanitary". It goes like this:

"If you sprinkle,

While you tinkle,

Be a sweetie,

And wipe the seatie"

XD
I highly doubt she wrote that poem.. I've heard friends say it before and I saw it in a book.

I was walking at the beach today and i saw a few condom wrappers

I feel a song comming on

Nevermind... :eek:

Last edited by a moderator:
I highly doubt she wrote that poem.. I've heard friends say it before and I saw it in a book.
I knew about it like... before. I think I heard it in school or read it on a sign on a McDonald's Stall! :eek:

I once sat on a clump of poop by accident. It was sooooooooo gross and I felt sick

O_O

In the school's tolets, people write stuff on the walls, and once, someone took a poop on the floor.

There is also stuff on the floors...

And no one ever flushs the tolet and washes their hands...

The schools tolets are bad, but I seen worse.

[SIZE=7pt]If you sprinkle[/SIZE]

When you tinkle

Be a sweetie

Wipe the seatie.

xD

My school's restrooms are icky D:

Oh yeah, and once when I went to a Chinese New Year party, this dude brought some foreign fruit from China, and people ate it, and two people ate it and then threw up in the bathroom. In the sink. I walked in, and I was like, "What is that stuff in the sink?" I smelled it, and I was like, "I can't be puke..it doesn't smell bad.." but then we figured out that it was indeed puke. >.<

Oh yeah, and once when I went to a Chinese New Year party, this dude brought some foreign fruit from China, and people ate it, and two people ate it and then threw up in the bathroom. In the sink. I walked in, and I was like, "What is that stuff in the sink?" I smelled it, and I was like, "I can't be puke..it doesn't smell bad.." but then we figured out that it was indeed puke. >.<
Wow. I never have seen that before. -_-

She was just fooling with words, and then it came out. I was there, and I heard it.

I highly doubt that she read it off a book. But if she did, oh well. It's not like we'll all die if she did say it from a book.

;)

Lmao funny jingle if I opened a restaurant I'd hang a sign saying something like that XD in both men and women rooms XD and I agree TDF really all you have to do it push a leaver on the seat or press a button how hard is that?
If you ever do end up opening a restaurant, hang this sign.

Bathroom instructions

But honestly I don't understand what's so hard about flushing a toilet.

I worked at Walmart. Trust me, I've run into some nasty toilets >.<

And to whoever said the little jingle, that's awesome X3

If people don't flush the toilets, it could actually be because the flush doesn't even work. That's exactly the situation at my school. Those people just don't care about fixing them. But poop outside the toilet??? And all over the mirror???!!! That would just be way too much for a posh private school like mine. I always thought that my Saturday school's toilets are yucky enough, and then I read the above posts and feel soooo lucky... :p

Yeah people at my school write on walls too. There was one saying 'I had s** with H* D* (full name of the person)' and I actually know the guy she wrote about and he's still attending this school! ;)

[SIZE=13pt]D:< OMIGOSH! I CAN'T STAND UN-FLUSHED TOILETS! [/SIZE]

Like for petesake, I'm in highschool. And people still don't flush! Like wtf?! Dx

Is it THAT hard to push a handle?! These kids are 14 or older. D:<

You think they'd know how to flush a toliet by now. =.=

Why dont people care for public bathrooms and just do digusting things? gross!!

Once at school, I went in the bathroom and there were pieces of toilet paper, like, glued to the ceiling with...uh yeah you get the idea. blegh.

And for some reason, whenever I go near the boy's bathroom it smells HORRIBLE.....

oh and once there were worms in the soap dispenser. ewwwwww.

Ew. That's what the CCBA locker room was like when I went one day. There was feminin hygein product on the floor, and toilet paper ALL OVER the floor XD

Although, my friend did a good job helping with THAT situation XD

Ew. That's what the CCBA locker room was like when I went one day. There was feminin hygein product on the floor, and toilet paper ALL OVER the floor XD
Although, my friend did a good job helping with THAT situation XD
It's kind of funny, because on the door you see the sheet where the employee's check the bathrooms and make sure every things okay. Usually the last check was a couple months ago, sometimes even years ago, or they lied and said everything is okay.

It's kind of strange and annoying at the same time. :mellow:

Why dont people care for public bathrooms and just do digusting things? gross!!
Once at school, I went in the bathroom and there were pieces of toilet paper, like, glued to the ceiling with...uh yeah you get the idea. blegh.

And for some reason, whenever I go near the boy's bathroom it smells HORRIBLE.....

oh and once there were worms in the soap dispenser. ewwwwww.
The toilet paper might now have been glued(so to speak) by anything. I used to take toilet paper, wad it, water it down and throw it at the ceiling in middle school. It just sticks up there.

I have a very weak tummy and I feel sick ALOT

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back