Sign in to follow this  
pinkninja23

Tamagotchi Music Star

Earlier today I was surfing random sites on my bookmarks. A website called Toywiz.com also sells tamagotchis and so I clicked on the link to see if they have anything on music star. I scrolled on the page and on the way bottom, there they were! They posted the packaging and 6 different designs. The box is shaped like a guitar and not only it included the tamagotchi but also a guitar pick charm and a hidden code. Also it says that they are "out of stock" which means they might release it soon or later. Enjoy!!

Toywiz.com

ToyWiz has photos of six Tamagotchi Music Star designs, showing their packaging.

Here are links: Piano, Headphones, Microphone, Black & Purple Flames, Blue Instrument Skyline, and Pink & Black Stars

At the current time, the description for each is wrong (it's actually the description for the Connection V5) and there is no price shown.

Awesome!=D

I want the purple/black one or the pink/black one!=D

when is it coming out in the us :D

Various members here and at Tama-Zone have written to Bandai and their distributors asking when it will be available. So far the responses are (if I recall correctly) early-mid December for USA, early-mid January for UK, and mid-February for Australia.

i was on toywiz and it doesnt seem llike its in color.... ^_^

http://www.toywiz.com/tmgv6mic.html

You're confusing it with the color-screen Tamagotchi that was recently released in Japan. The Tamagotchi Music Star (V6) will not have a color screen.

i was on toywiz and it doesnt seem llike its in color.... ^_^

http://www.toywiz.com/tmgv6mic.html

Maybe because it's not? The colour Tama is only released in japan, and the Music Star, also called the V6, is in black and white, with much of the screen properties the same as the V5.

Various members here and at Tama-Zone have written to Bandai and their distributors asking when it will be available. So far the responses are (if I recall correctly) early-mid December for USA, early-mid January for UK, and mid-February for Australia.

yes..It is said to be released in the U.S. in Mid-December.

hey, IT IS shaped like a guitar!

awesome!!

I have a feeling they are out in my wal matrt, I haven't been there in soo long! where I live, new releases get released earlier than they are supposed to be...maybe cuz im really close to Katella in Cypress...where the Company is at.

i just bought a music star today in Toys R Us

Really? Wow. You should make a log. Put a link to your log (if you make one) in your sig. I'd love to read it.

Lucky! * 3*

I'd like to go to a toy store tomorrow but I have no ride. :[

I guess it's out now, so I'll check this Saturday

Hmmm... May have to check this out! I've been dissapointed with the whole v5 thing, but htis may be cool! I'm in love with the origianl, round design and lack of antenna. Hopefully it'll be only ONE character.

Dx I was quite disappointed when I went to walgreens to find only v4.5s

but they're not even on the website (Toys R Us) anyways! So I guess I shouldn't be disappointed. -__-

Dx I was quite disappointed when I went to walgreens to find only v4.5s

but they're not even on the website (Toys R Us) anyways! So I guess I shouldn't be disappointed. -__-

well...the websites LIE

I checked for the v5 versions online a long time ago and they only had the v4 versions up.

but when i went to check...they had them..

I hope you can all get one VERY soon :furawatchi: