Tamagotchi Music Star

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
It barely came out in the US, I dont think its coming to the UK until later on :/

i dont think any target or walmarts have ir cuz i went 2 target 2day and it wasnt there.

i guess only toys r us has it.............. well, i should have gone there 2day now i have to wait till xmas

Has anybody seen them in the Houston, TX area? Seems like we're always one of the last states to get 'em...

I ordered one for my sister and one for myself a day or so ago from the toys r us website. I'll post pictures when I get mine! :D

Surely they will be wrapped up for christmas, so after that I'll take some pics.

is it true that the battery runs out every week? i was reading the raitings on toys r us and this person said that the battery runs out every week. i dont think its true but does anyone know for sure?

Well, I know for sure that they come out in January '09 in the UK. :]

I live in the UK, & I got one for Christmas 'cuz I ordered it off eBay. xDD

So you can always do that. :D

~ Bethiee. :]

is it true that the battery runs out every week? i was reading the raitings on toys r us and this person said that the battery runs out every week. i dont think its true but does anyone know for sure?
Uhhh, no it's not true. I mean, that's what ONE person said, and, well, people with music star logs have had them running for more then 1 week.

I got the pink with black stars ^^. I have a Masktchi and she got married to a Mametchi and they got a baby boy

when will music star be available in the philippines i hope it will be released here soon... :eek: :D :D

Last edited by a moderator:
you start out with 1 then u meet 2 other tamas to join ur band i think.

thats wat iv heard

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back