Tamagotchi Music Star

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
which one

please tell me that it is the one in freehold near the mall :(

They have the pictures and a discription of the Music Star at tamagotchi.com now.

Last edited by a moderator:
I wonder how many tama we care for a time ?

ps. sorry for my poor english

Last edited by a moderator:
Only one. And papakizatchiX, I wasn't trying to answere your question. I don't even know what your talking about.

i'm trying to that do they have the tamagotchi v6 at the toys'r'us near the freehold raceway mall

Those Designs are Awesome.

Being the Not So Physcic Physcic that I'm Not. I already Know That When My Friend gets one, It'll be the one with Purple on it.

Hopefully they're out in canada soon.

So does your tamagotchi stay with you until the band breaks up (Dies)

or like, can your tamagotchi get married

I just got the pop star design at toys r us. I'm waiting untill after dinner to untab it! It's 3:31 pm here! I wish the website was up! I heard you can make your own room! :D

I just got one! Shes still a baby, but if you want to read my log click the link in my siggy!

I want it so bad! My mom says i cant get it till christmas. i begged for it for an early present, but she wont give in. i m not a very patient person!

Haha, congrats to people who got a tamagotchi music star! I went to a target and a walmart today but no tamagotchi music stars. ;)

They don't have them at Target or Wal-Mart here, either. They onl place anybody I know has been able to find them is at Tors 'R Us.

They don't have them at Target or Wal-Mart here, either. They onl place anybody I know has been able to find them is at Tors 'R Us.
B'awwwwwwww i wish I went to toys r us yesterday

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back