Sign in to follow this  
huntr rocks

THE END

yeah, I don't think that it will happen. But you never know...

I agree with some of the other people, if the world would end in such a short time of 3 years from now, then i think that scientists woukd be s[reading the word and there would be panicked. But I wouldn't be surprised if it did end... (global warming, etc)

but I still think it is a rumor. I hope that it won't end, I was planning on having a family! And becoming an entrepreneur!

The world isn't going to end anytime remotely soon.

Just because the Mayan calender is going to end, doesn't mean the planet will end with it.

It's about 9 more years until global warming is irreversable.

That doesn't mean that we won't be able to live on it, though I hope we can fix it soon.

It's all a big piece of lying crap.

People thought Satan was supposed to come out on 6/6/06 but he didn't. Being the clueless person I am I actually didn't know about Satan coming out until the day it was supposed to happen.

On 6/6/06 almost knowone came to my school and almost knowone will come to my school sometime in 2012 and I will laugh at them the next day. Beacause nothing will happen.

I doubt it. :/

Life will go on as usual. I heard about some other stuff that is supposed to happen in 2012...

And who would make a Calendar 'till 2012? When you'll be long dead. Thinking about it.. that makes no sense. They probably got bored with making the calendar and just stopped there. :/

I prefer to not know about these things. Life would go on as usual just like it did on 6/6/06. ;]

Edited by iRawr.xx

Anyway, I don't believe it's true. As a Christian, I have faith that Jesus Christ will return once again to end the world and take us all to eternal life. And it's going to be wonderful. Humans cannot and will not ever know exactly when this day will come until it happens.

I'm with you dear. <3

The world will end when God wants it to end. That could be in 2012, that could be tomorrow, that could be in the year 3000.

Or, when we all blow ourselves up. Dx

I wouldn't put it past us to start a nuclear war, and we'd all get blasted off the planet. Honestly.

I'm not too concerned on when the world will end. I'm just going to continue living, and enjoy my life while I'm here. Either way, life is short.

If the world were to end in December 2012, I'd be in my first year of college.

Anyway, I don't believe it's true. As a Christian, I have faith that Jesus Christ will return once again to end the world and take us all to eternal life. And it's going to be wonderful. Humans cannot and will not ever know exactly when this day will come until it happens.

ok so like when did god come back to this topic? I really don't think we have much to worry about this whole thing. The world could end any day, any hour, any minute. Live your life to the extreme EVERY day.

This subject is so popular I literally found a forum about it. xD

On topic, there is no evidence that the world will end, theories are theories. You don't see Obama screaming, "AAAH THE WORLD WILL END!"

Yes, I changed my mind.

I have a very simple answer. If it happens then YAY! If it doesn't then YAY!

Theres no point living in fear LIVE WELL YOU FLIPPING WELL CAN.

Whan my mum was my age they had said publically all over the news tht on a certain date and a certain time the world was gonna end. Mum and her friends bunked english thinking if the worlds gonna end i'm not going out educated and well, we are still here and mum got a detention. Yay!

It can happen, and it will happen someday. Not only about the meteor, but also a global warming crisis! But I don't want that to happen~

Yeah Im doing some reashearch on it and most says it wont some says it will we'll just have to wait and see.

They said that it was going to end in 2000 because it was a new generation but look we are all still here :lol:

-NINJA

I really don't want eternal life ^_^

I would like to die when Im ready to die, and that's about it.

it will never happen...... ^_^ In a very very very very very very very very very very very very long time the sun will go out. no meteorite is going to hit......i hope....

i used to hear a lot of wierd perdictions, 1999 the wolrd would end in firey meteors, 2000 the world would stop turning, 2005 the technoligy would turn on us and destroy the world (im not kedding ppl actually belived it) and now suposivly 2012...well i dont even know what u guys are predicting now. what im trying to say is, stop worrying, stop listening to those predictions. it may be righ, it may be wrong and some people are in panic mode because they dont know the answer.

regardless of what those predictions are telling you ,you just have to live your life to the fullest because, truley you COULD die any day at eny moent so u need to make use of the time u have cuz life is a gift

Seriously! Nothing is going to happen. It's hard to explain. God said the world will never end in the bible. He will come down and get us in the next rapture (only if you have asked him to forgive all your sins). You are probley asking, "What will happen to all the people that have not asked to fogive", well you will still be down here until you do. Plus why would the what ever there names are make up a calender on a certain day. It's rediculous! Even though we are in an economic crisis nothing is going to happen till the rapture. Trust me and if you don't then read the bible. Now if you'll excuse me I am going back to sleep! Maybe cause I am tired.