THE END

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Anyway, I don't believe it's true. As a Christian, I have faith that Jesus Christ will return once again to end the world and take us all to eternal life. And it's going to be wonderful. Humans cannot and will not ever know exactly when this day will come until it happens.
ok so like when did god come back to this topic? I really don't think we have much to worry about this whole thing. The world could end any day, any hour, any minute. Live your life to the extreme EVERY day.

This subject is so popular I literally found a forum about it. xD

On topic, there is no evidence that the world will end, theories are theories. You don't see Obama screaming, "AAAH THE WORLD WILL END!"

Yes, I changed my mind.

I have a very simple answer. If it happens then YAY! If it doesn't then YAY!

Theres no point living in fear LIVE WELL YOU FLIPPING WELL CAN.

Whan my mum was my age they had said publically all over the news tht on a certain date and a certain time the world was gonna end. Mum and her friends bunked english thinking if the worlds gonna end i'm not going out educated and well, we are still here and mum got a detention. Yay!

Yeah Im doing some reashearch on it and most says it wont some says it will we'll just have to wait and see.

I really don't want eternal life ^_^

I would like to die when Im ready to die, and that's about it.

it will never happen...... ^_^ In a very very very very very very very very very very very very long time the sun will go out. no meteorite is going to hit......i hope....

i used to hear a lot of wierd perdictions, 1999 the wolrd would end in firey meteors, 2000 the world would stop turning, 2005 the technoligy would turn on us and destroy the world (im not kedding ppl actually belived it) and now suposivly 2012...well i dont even know what u guys are predicting now. what im trying to say is, stop worrying, stop listening to those predictions. it may be righ, it may be wrong and some people are in panic mode because they dont know the answer.

regardless of what those predictions are telling you ,you just have to live your life to the fullest because, truley you COULD die any day at eny moent so u need to make use of the time u have cuz life is a gift

Seriously! Nothing is going to happen. It's hard to explain. God said the world will never end in the bible. He will come down and get us in the next rapture (only if you have asked him to forgive all your sins). You are probley asking, "What will happen to all the people that have not asked to fogive", well you will still be down here until you do. Plus why would the what ever there names are make up a calender on a certain day. It's rediculous! Even though we are in an economic crisis nothing is going to happen till the rapture. Trust me and if you don't then read the bible. Now if you'll excuse me I am going back to sleep! Maybe cause I am tired.

Why does alot of people bring god into the subject? Not everyone belives in god or gods.

Just buy a 2013 calander in 2012 and that is it.

ALl calanders end on December 31st, does that mean the world has ended?

... Goodbye cruel world!!!!! XD

Lol, srsly though, that whole 2012 thing is a bunch of hogwash. There is no scientific evidence to prove it, and even if it was some myth made thousands of years ago, how would they even know it would happen? O_O

Y'know what I mean?

Hundreds or like thousands of years ago the Mya tribe made a calender. The calender ends on December 21, 2012. There is going to be 3 solar eclispes, We fall into the sun, wich will be a black hole, we explode...
LOL!!! :angry:

That's NOT going to happen! Scientist predicted that earth was going to fall into the sun in 2008. Obviosly the didn't happen. So stop worrying, it just makes things worse.

THats freaky :mametchi: .

I have heard alot of rumours like this one,but another one I heard was the world will end in 2010.I doubt that it will happen but everyone has there own opinions.

its not gonna happan

only god knows.

people years ago said world gonna end in 2000 but i didnt.

so yea

sienetist are not physic .

only god knows

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back