Your last....

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I just woke up... so it was last night, I saw a picture of Bonhomme carnavale.

Another WTF moment:

My grandmother asked me if I wanted a sandwhich for lunch, and I'm like "Well, What kinda sandwhich!?" and she's like, "You have the most distastful personality I've ever seen!" So now im kinda ticked, right?

Well, get this: I have a 9 year old cousin named Christopher, all right. And he complains about EVERYTHING.

Me: Hey, Chris, can I play lego star wars pn the wii? Chris: NOOO!!!! Im doing my homework and nobody gets on until I finished!!!!!

Me: Hey, Chris. Can I have one of your popsicles? Chris: NOOOOOOO!!!!!You can't have anything until I finished my fruitloops!!! Me: Well, you eat treats when I'm still eating. Chris: That's a different story!!!

And then I'm like WTF, grammy. "What about Chris?" So she's silent. Im like WTF. And I'm like "Thought so."

Last edited by a moderator:
i was on my compy :3 playing halo, then somebody threw a frag grenade behind me i jumped off a small ledge and i didnt got killed, then i threw a plasma grenade and it got stuck on a guy s face and i was like O_O and when it exploded the corpse went flying and hit some guy on the back and i got double kill, i was like OMGWTFBBQ o_O but my team won! (blue)

EDIT:typo

My last WTF moment, was about half an hour ago. My mom and I were at a Garage sale, Some guy was making T-Shirt thingies. [They were called "Silk Screening T-shirts"] We paid for our tickets, waited in line. When it came time to be our turn, The Idiot was all "Oh Sorry, Little kids only"

Well then why the heck were there T-Shirt sizes of Large, X-tra Large, and 2 X? Most of those shirts were bigger than the kids themselves. The stupid Butt-wipe [The guy] should have put a sign up "T-Shirts, For little kids only"

My mother and I Called him a Jack***, Got our money back, and left.

I don't know if anyone else would consider it a WTF moment.

My friend was discussing coming over and trying this thing to communicate with ghosts. I'm like "What if Lil' Wayne pops out!" (i'm afraid of lil' wayne) xD

My doorbell rang so my mom answered it and she was like "Shoo! Get out of here" and I was watching from a window and a dog walked off our steps. But I think there was a lady that rang it too. I don't think the dog rang our doorbell o_o but it still made me WTF.

When I was on my mum's bed in the dark, the bed was in the middle of the room and I wasn't used to it. Usually the bed is next to the wall, so I tried rolling to the wall, but I rolled off the bed.

I was all WTF, where's the wall?!

^Omg, I read your post and thought you and Maria were the same. Probably because of the siggy colors. That was my last WTF moment.

I woke up and found Luke playing cards with himself on the end of my bed 0_____o

Turns out it was a dream lol and I was talking in my sleep. Kyle told me and I nearly died.

^ Yeah, it's Dollarama 'Plus'. I'm like "nooooo, how dare you, Dollarama!" Wtf..

Not really a WTF moment, but still.... Dollarama is so Wtf-ish these days, I suppose. 0:

Thats why it was so WTC. Seriously. It was just in the middle of the mall. Not in a store. I'm worried about some people.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back