Your last....

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I didn't have a WTF moment.

But I'm sure the people in the pancake restaurant did when ten kids in odd costumes showed up at eleven at night, spontaneously broke into SONG AND DANCE including numbers from High School Musical, Beauty and the Beast, and Aladdin, ate five hundred dollars worth of pancakes and coffee, chugged Tabasco sauce while screaming, broke out into SONG AND DANCE once more, then started sobbing and left. Yes, it was a good night.

^^

Thats wild 0.o

I was playing vollyball, an my moms friend said "Before you know it we'll be playing naked vollyball" i was like lol WTP!!

Last edited by a moderator:
Wtc mean what the crap, and also i be no she, but it ok i get the word "she" alot, and if it is really a big deal i can change it ^___^.

Yes. I was using "What the crap" Before I ever saw the abbreviation WTF. I just love the word 'Crap' It's my favourite word.

I'm deeply sorry for the inconvenience. I shall now be using WTP what the poop!

Just now.

I was saying random things on MSN and then I forgot what I was talking about and then I remembered and realised I had never meant what I had said and then became normal again.

Oh, and I just wrote 'PMs' instead of 'IMs' :/

When I finally realised that Michelle's username actually doesn't make sense.

Like, seriously, I had no idea that there couldn't be such a thing as a VeganCheeseBurger. Lol. That didn't make any sense when I actually realised what it meant.

It's a cheeseburger.

But it's vegan.

I'm still confuzzled <.<

My last WTF moment was when I woke up and it was snowing. Like, seriously, June is in a few hours... and it's snowing >.<

Ksenia,I just noticed that. O_O

---

My friend and I had a discussion like this:

S: Rachel! Come over!

Me: What will we do?

S: I dunno. I feel like making lasagna.

She was serious.

WTF?

Last edited by a moderator:
When my cat was eating this plastic shoe holder, and I managed to sleep through it, then finally got mad. xD

When I looked over to the toaster and the margarine, honey, peanut butter, jam, and cheese whiz were all over there, after my dad had toast.

WTF?!

aha

When I finally realised that Michelle's username actually doesn't make sense.

Like, seriously, I had no idea that there couldn't be such a thing as a VeganCheeseBurger. Lol. That didn't make any sense when I actually realised what it meant.

It's a cheeseburger.

But it's vegan.

I'm still confuzzled <.<
Its an oxiemoron, lol. CHEESEBURGERS CANNOT BE VEGAN!!!! XD

When Ashley tisdale knocked over a garden gnome. xD

I was like, randomly searching youtube, and her new music video somehow came up, and it begins with her knocking over a garden gnome. o_o

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back