Your last....

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
My last WTF moment was on this past Saturday (May 30) and I was eating a large Jolly Rancher. I had my friend, Addison, in the car and I was trying to talk to her. She couldn't understand me, so I pulled the JR out. It pulled out my used-to-be-slightly-loose tooth. I just stared at my tooth stuck to the Jolly Rancher and said, "...What. Tha. FLIP?!?!" My mouth bled for about 15 minutes. The tooth was not loose enough, it was a molar, and I couldn't even wiggle it with my tongue yet. o-o

Oh, well. It's done, now. -flinch-

^ No! Vegans do not eat/drink dairy products

Vegan: a strict vegetarian; someone who eats no animal or dairy products at all

Just now, when you said vegans eat dairy.

Oh, my friend just called me Bethany. My name is not Bethany. NOT! It's Beth. Legally.

^ Vegans don't have anything from animals, don't they?

Anyway my last one was when we got this £5 coin, and it was in this little pouchy thing it had been delivered in (long story). My brother took it out and started polishing it.

Let me just say that it was already so shiny, you could use it as a mirror. (< That sounds a bit noobish. D:)

Edit: Btw the top bit was for Monster Trucks, not you Beth.

Last edited by a moderator:
I was just watching my favourite TV show... And nothing special ever happens in it... But now the series ended for the summer break...

AND IT ENDED TO A HUUUUGE EXPLOSION! O_O The whole restauraunt explosed! And there was a wedding going on... My heart skipped a beat! It's even on YouTube now!

It continues again in August... Can't wait!

So that was my last WTF-moment.

^Mine was when you sent me that O.O. Then your sick minded friend sent me even more disgusting ladybugs having it

Some kiddie on the bus was singing Jizz in my pants.

When this user named Ripcurl thought myy name was Ashley. xD Wtf?

Is it because I'm WHITE? Is that it? I get the whitest name "Ashley" Becuase I'm White?

xDDDDDD

Last night.

When I got up at like, 3am, was feeling poetic and wrote Weiwei an acrostic poem just cuz I felt like it. Then in the morning I realised how weird it is to get up early to write poems :/

I saw an ad on the sidebar of TT. It had these two 3D people dancing and the guy one is just staring at the girl one's butt. I'm like 'Ooooh... But WTF, anyway?!'.

After reading Ksenia's post.

Because people don't do that indeed.

... xD

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back