Sign in to follow this  
Kickthekan123

*+.PuRe AwEsOmEnEsS.+*

Sep 2

:( Turns out the "date" was with the Gotchi King and Addie discussing how many points she would give him. I love suspense. Anyways, I came home and they evolved! Aiden is my first Mametchi and Addie is my furst Ura Violetchi! YAY! I'm connecting them to see if they will marry...

-_- They sang a song. The connection thing under 'Friends' has four hearts. I wonder... I connect them again and they bounce a ball on their heads! So I'll keep connecting them until they marry and then I'll reply. Thanks for reading!

Sep 3

After school there was a party-type-of-thing I went to where they played NSync ;_; Good news, though! But I'll let the Tams tell you!

Today I got a job as a banker. The hospital turned me down and I miss Mr. Turtlepedia dearly. What an amazing teacher he was. Sadly, Addie was not as fortunate and could not recieve a job because she was turned down. I can not believe the clowns at the circus wanted her! How offensive!

But I got married to Aiden and had two baby boys! My son will be Benji! Aiden's will be Blaze. Second generation, here we come!

Yes, you read right! Aiden and Addie had babies! I'm going to set the date to tomorrow and put the time at 11:59PM because I'm so excited for the 2nd Gen.! At my school after every 6 weeks we have a week off, and that's next week for me so little B n B (Benji and Blaze) will be unpaused! Yippee! I also have fan mail, which came in several days ago but I hadn't seen it 'til today. Thank you Tamagotchi~Dutchess!

I ABSOLUTELY LOVED your last post!!!! Addie's secret boyfriend is so interesting! please continue, I don't want poor Aiden's heart to be broken! You're an amazing log writer!

-Tamagotchi~Dutchess

Thank you so much, T~D (if I may call you that)! That means a lot to Mom. That's all for this post, readers. Thank you!

Sep 4

Good news and bad news. BAD: Addie died but I'm not gonna explain 'cause it's a long story. GOOD: I'm putting the battery in the Music Star in a little bit and I'm ordering a Groovy Time V5 (well I ordered it last night and I'm so excited)!!!

Sep 5

Aiden left Blaze last night and he is crying hysterically. Poor baby. The Music Star is a boy named Augustus, Aug for short. He plays the violin and his toy is a train. He's a Kuribotchi. Blaze talks in light blue and Aug talks in purple.

Mwy daddy weft me wast night. Mwy name is Bwaze.

It's alright little guy, don't cry. Oh, sorry. My name is Augustus as Mom has told you and I like to play Music Notes with her. I like classical music.

Awww! Last night the V5 was in Coffeyville, KS, US. I can't wait until it gets here! What should I name the family? PM me if you have fan mail or suggestions. Thanks!

I grew up! I'm a Mizutamatchi and I wanna be Minotchi, the caterpillar Tamagotchi! I'm also 42 pounds and wish that I could play a game. (Hint, hint.)

*Is busy reading*

You know, I want to play Mimic.

*Still is not listening*

*nudges Ktk* Err, mama? Blaze wants to play a game right now.

Thanks, Augustus!

You're welcome, bro. Oh, Ktk, when you're done playing with him can we play Sound Block?

Sure guys! *puts down Twilight* *plays games* Poor little Blaze is overweight still. I need to play games with him. I went to V4 TamaTown and Blaze visited his daddy. Aiden gave him a chest which we're not using yet. Bye bye!

*giggles* That wasn't hard now was it?

:angry: Buh-laze!!! We shouldn't be on Ktk's computer when she's not watching us! *puts hands on hips*

:( You're no fun, Augustus! Oh well, I'll tell Ktk when she comes back that you did it!

:o But I didn't!

Exactly.

Mom! Mom! Ktk! Blaze is on TamaTalk!

*hurries over* Blaze! I told you not to!! Sorry, readers. Aug should be ebolving sometime soon...

Yesss! I evolved, sucka!

So?! You're still stupid ol' Augustus!

Fo yo info-mation, you is talkinz to A-fireball!

Aug, is that you?! :angry: You're a Hinotamatchi! Aww, Aug! You're not bad or good care, you're average! *gives hug to Augustus*

*pushes Ktk off* Ugh, meh name is nawt Aug! It's A-fireball!

*winces* Okay... A-fireball. *Thinks, yeah, he's gonna be a rebellious teen.*

Thuh-ank yewww! Sheesh! Meh band is gon called YoTams!

Stop talking like that!! :(

:o Fine. YoTams will be my band when I get accepted to school. *hears a sob* *gasps* Ohhh, nooo! Blaze, did I make you cry?

*wipes tears away* No! I'm a stupid baby and you're a mature teen!

Awww, bonding! Just thought I'd make Aug's evolving into a scene.

Sep 6

Blaze evolved into Gourmetchi, a Meme Teen. I looked at the growth chart and if I play Flag repeatedly for social points I'll get Simasimatchi (spelling?) On my first try at Flag I got to round 2 and lost. But on my second, I improved and won all eight rounds! Sorry this entry is so short, I'm reading Chaowzee's log on Tama-Zone. Bye!

Sep 7

Good morning! I've started a Wordpress blog and you can visit it by clicking here. I hope you like it! I took... very, very bad care of Augustus. His stress was at 56, he always was sick and hungry or bored... and he evolved into Mametchi! A Perfect Care Tama! Aiden memories, huh? Nothing new with Blaze.

V4: Blaze

He is still a Gourmetchi but now he has a friend! Okay, two things. First, earlier I heard Aug beep for attention. I looked to him and saw the door icon highlighted. I selected it and the mailman gave him a heart. Then I was busy reading so I turned the sound off. I looked to him several minutes later and the door icon was highlighted again. When I selected it, it said 'Away', 'Shop' and 'PC'. What was going on?! He hadn't even had the '!' above his head. I freaked out and the highlighted door wouldn't go away! :( I had to take the battery out. I put it back in and the highlighted door was still there, so I decided, I dun even like the Music Star anyway! and put the battery in Addie's old shell, selecting 'reset'. Now there is a girl named Sushi but this is supposed to be about the v4, Blaze. I'm also sure you noticed I'm doing a different format in my log. This should be the fourth page. I've set a goal for this log: 1000 views by New Years'! Think we can do it? I hope so! ;) Now Blaze has a friend though which is good because he was lonely!

V4.5: Sushi

Long, long ago (not really) a V4 baby girl hatched and she was named Sushi. Her home was a V4.5 and she was scared and lonely. But a kind Gourmetchi by the name of Blaze had a father who taught him to always be kind and helpful, so Blaze introduced himself and said, "Don't worry. I'll help you." Hahaha, I made it sound like a storybook didn't I? Well I'm thinking about raising my first pair of oldies and letting Blaze become an Oldie and then pausing him so Sushi can catch up. Then, the moment will come when-

"What moment, Mama?"

"Arrgh, Sushi!" The V4.5 has much funner games than the V4 and I can't wait until she evolves.

V5: ??? Family

They aren't here yet and they should be here tomorrow or Wednesday. But I need family name suggestions. PM me because I'm totally clueless!

5:37: Cried and was praised.

5:39: Connected with Blaze and lost.

5:40: Played Climb. Won 400P.

5:41: Stats at this time:

Skill: 10-0-6

Hungry: 3, Happy: 4

Training: 1

8 lb

1000P

Oh well about her losing to my Gourmetchi- she is still rich! :(

5:43: Pooped. (Baby poos are so cute!)

5:43: Fed Sushi two sushis.

V4: Blaze

He evolved... into Gozaruchi! So cool, my first Universal! He's 85 lb. ;_; Oh my.

Last night Su evolved into a Hitodetchi! :furawatchi: So cute! I'm planning on letting Blaze become an oldie and pausing him then letting Su become old and letting them marry!

V5: ??? Family

Hey, I love your log, and I think the family's name should be Elkoe! I have no idea where that came from, I just made it up. Cool, huh? LOL well I hope you read my log, cause I definitely read yours!

Awww, thanks! Elkoe sounds really cool!

General

I have a Tama-Zone log. Check it out! I'm Tama-Addict on TZ. TA's Loggytchi It has pixels of my Tamas. Thanks!