*+.PuRe AwEsOmEnEsS.+*

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Haven't unpaused Aly yet, but I drew a pic of her. It's kinda sideways though, 'kay?

Aly!

I'll learn how to work this thing eventually, so bear with me. I'm unpausing her now. Til then, keep reading Monchi's log and al the others 'cause they're really good.

I reset Aly for a group hatch I'm doing with pokemonboy10, so you can check that out under 'Group Hatchings'. It's a baby boy named Hugo who's ah-dorable! Til he evolves...

Last edited by a moderator:
Yay! Hugo evolved into Tamatchi! [Emily memories much?] I'm getting him all nice and chubby and I'm going to play games 'til he's at his base weight. He's 17lb right now--woopsy! xD PM me for feedback on PuRe AwEsOmEnEsS because I like getting PMed.

Hugo: Hi! I'm Hugo. Who's Emily? Oh well. Mommy says she wants me to be Mamutty!

...It's Mametchi, Hugo...

Hugo: Oh. Well I think that I want to play a game. Mom? *Looks to me for approval*

Yes. Adios, readers!

Hugo is a whopping... *checks Tama* 29lb. I'll play Tug-of-war with him after I post this. Promise.

I played games (okay, ONE game) with him. Now he's 26 lbs and his skill points are 14-4-6. I'll play some more. Please PM me for feedback or if you have the link to a v4.5 character chart. Thanks!

Last edited by a moderator:
160 views?! Thank you! Hugo is down to 24 lbs! :eek: I'm gonna take little Hugo to TamaTown to get Points (only have 1400) 'cause in the Shop there's a ticket to New York for 5000 (can you believe that's ON SALE?!) Points. How do you use tickets? PM me if you know!

Dear Diary,

Nothing's happened today. I feel so fat and flabbish. Yes, flabbish. At least I'm gonna get to go to TamaTown and see Mrs Frill! She's my preschool teacher. I'm doing good in her class and I'm making friends. I'm really sdhy though. Mommy says I'm going to "revolve" later on today- oh. She just told me it's "evolve", not "revolve". I wanna be Mametchi.

Hugo

Dear Diary,

I'm so so tired! Mama's making me play Tug of War. She's reading Tama-Zone logs and whenever she clicks for another page, we play a game. It's only making me more hungry but I doubt she realizes that. I'm 23lb now. I'm still having fun with Mrs Frill. Tomorrow Mama goes to "school". She told me when I'm older I will go to "school" too. "It's a big Tam school," Mommy said. I can't wait to go there!

Tomorrow she will take me to class with her. She will check on me often. I'm scared to be alone in her pocket--especially during PE when I'm in her gym locker, all alone in her pants pocket. ;) What if the coach finds me?

"I'll check on you during lunch [after 2nd period], after Gym [which is 4th period] and before 6th period," Mommy says. I hope I don't get sick.

Hugo

Dear Diary,

Earlier I felt a tingly feeling in my arms and legs and I panicked. what was happening? According to Mom, this was "evolving". I'm now a Ura Young Mametchi. I might be a Mametchi! I'm excited. I can play more games too! I can play Shape, Apples and Manhole. Manhole's my favorite.

And then I got [!] mail. Mom looked sullen. I was sent to Mrs Frill. She said I was going to a big Tama school. I begged her to let me stay with her. I was scared to go to school. But she sadly said no and sent me home.

Then I got [!] mail again! It was time to get a teacher. I didn't like Mr. Turtle or Mrs Flower, so I went with Mr. Canvas.

Mom plays Manhole with me a lot and I'm skinnier now. It's really fun. I can't wait until I become an adult and get a job! I wanna be a doctor!

Hugo

I can not believe I am only one year old!

I'm sorry! I accidentally paused him without knowing and I don't know how long...

Well his weight is 27lb and skill points are 17-20-34. Yay! (I've mostly been playing AC:WW and neglecting Hugo just a little bit. While we're talking 'bout AC:WW, I won the Bug-Off with a 94-mm emperor butterfly! Awesome!) Later gator.

FAST REPLY: Apparently Hugo was on pause for a while in my pocket. He STILL hasn't evolve! He should evolve tomorrow and I really gotta go take a shower so buh-bye!

Dear Diary,

This morning I felt the evolving feeling again and got overexcited, singing "I'm a Mametchi!" But no. I wasn't. I'm a Matsuritchi.... Go here to see a picture of me. I can still go to see Mr. Canvas though... weird. Other students stare at me and I'm embarrassed.

I'm 40lb and my skill points are 17-20-57. Earlier the King brought me 1500 P! Then Mama said to donate King some points.

"Whyyy?!" I complained.

"Be nice! Don't be so greedy!" She scolded me. I'm 3 and with all the being-paused-while-in-pocket thing, I'll probably marry Saturday.

Hugo

FAST REPLY: 216 views? That's all? Just kidding! That's amazing! I must be doing a good job on my log. All I need is some fanmail to go along with it! *wink wink* But really, that's amazing. Thank you a lot. You guys are so nice!

Dear Diary,

I'm being a bit secretive but Mom hasn't noticed I've been stealing the ♥ letters coming in the mail. She's been wondering where the letters have been and why there was so few.

To be honest, it's this girl named Heidi I've been having a crush on ever since I entered School. She was the cute Kuribotchi in Preschool and the much-too-adorable Ura Young Marotchi in School. I haven't seen her since School but I miss her so I've been writing to her.

Hugo loves Heidi

Dear Hugo,

I want to see you badly. I'm trying to set up an appointment with Ms. Matchmaker. I won't tell you what Tama I am yet- it'll be a surprise!

Why haven't you been writing as lately as you used to? Is there something I've done wrong? Is there... someone else?

You were the cute Tamatchi in Preschool who looked at me and smiled in my direction.

You were the perfect Ura Young Mametchi that I wanted so badly to look better for. I put on makeup, I tried talking to you...

Remember when in School I tried talking to you and said, "Hi. My name's Heidi.-- Um... Hi, my name is Heidi. You're Hugo right?"

"Um... yes..." you replied shyly.

"Cool! I think we'll be awesome friends!" I giggled.

"I only have one friend and that's Marissa," you said defensively. I felt crushed that day- I thought you were trying to say "Back off, I have a girlfriend!" I didn't know that she was just a person who pitied you so much she sat with you at lunch.

I hated that girl so much. What was her problem, sitting with my Hugo?! I wanted to scream at her to leave you alone but I feared that you might hate me. I was so afraid to make one wrong move. I wish I would've known that you were the one for me.

OH! I just realized how long this letter is. I'm really sorry. Right back soon please!

♥ from Heidi

Dear Diary,

I've gotten a job as a firefighter! It's hard and I dislike it, but I need some source of income. (Look at me, sounding all grown-uppy!) I'm going to turn 5 tomorrow so I'm probably marrying Heidi tomorrow. I can't wait! If I have a girl I shall name her "Misty" or "Hazel" and if it is a boy I shall name him "Comet". What should I name him or her? PM me and let us know.

Hugo

Dear Diary,

A girl named "Mama" is caring for me. "Why am I here?" I asked her. She answered, "Once there was a kind, brave Tama named 'Hugo'. He was great and caring but I failed to do my job. I left him to pass away."

"Pass away where?" I asked, listening.

"To Tama Planet. Somewhere up there he's telling stories of his time here and one day you'll have a baby and go there too. You'll see him up there and... and..." tears came to Mama's eyes.

She gave me this diary saying, "A part of Hugo I'm passing onto you." and showed me a lovely scrapbook with pictures of him.

"What's my name?" I asked.

She pondered that for a moment then replied, "Mia." She fed me some milk and we talked about 'Hugo'. I wonder when I'll see him. I read Hugo's diary- guilty -and I feel like I knew him.

I love my name. I love my diary. I love Mama.

I can't wait until one day I'm an adult. Then I'll have a baby. But I'm still a baby right now. I'll give this baby my diary, a piece of Mommy.

Would Hugo have liked me?

Mia

FAST REPLY: Ughh... Mia is dead. I was so mad I reset the v4.5 and now there is a Hitodetchi :D named April. She's really cute.

:( I'm mad. I am getting bored with my v4.5 so I want to put the battery in my v6 Music Star. But they die easier don't they? And I might put it in the Music Star 'cause I have a booklet with all of the Music Star information. I want to by a V5 because they don't die as easily and Tama Minis are easy to care for but VERY expensive and I only hav $1 because I do not get allowance! I like the Aquarium V5 design. It's really cute. *takes deep breath* Sorry.

April's still her Hitodetchi self. Quite boring, quite... ewwish. Ewwish because it's boring.

So I shall put the battery in my V6.

*goes to bedroom and grabs Music Star off shelf*

*grabs screwdriver*

Whew, I'm back. Okay, setting the date as 23/8 (the date is backwards, remember), and the time as 11:06 AM. Username? Hm... there. Now the egg sits there with 3 present boxes. It's hatching! It's a girl! Her toy is a dollhouse and her instrument is a trumpet! Eeee!

If you go here it has a list of eight letter names. I'll name her something beginning with A. Anabella sounds perfect for my darling.

Until she evolves...

:p Kickthekan123 :furawatchi:

In this log, I'm changing things up. There will be Tam's POV (Point of View) and rarely ever my point of view. You'll see it in the next entry.

[SIZE=14pt]Music Star~ Anabelle[/SIZE]

I remember being in an egg, feeling nauceous and cramped. The egg was so small, I needed to get out! I finally managed to break free and around me were a dollhouse and a trumpet. I started to cry, feeling scared and alone.

"Shh, shh," someone said, and I looked up and saw a girl with brown hair, brown eyes and glasses. "It's okay. I'm here. I'll take care of you, Anabelle," she soothed me. I nodded and she named me 'Anabelle', a name which I like. She fed me some baby food and some nice, warm and creamy milk. I yawned and she whispered, "It's okay, you can sleep." I closed my eyes, nodded "and tried to say "Thank you" but I was already asleep. She tucked me into my bed and covered me with a blanket.

I woke up feeling sick and I started to cry. She gave me medicine and praised me, "Good job! You were a big girl!" Then I felt sick again. My skin started looking... yellow. She gasped and asked me if I needed more medicine. Then everything around me was a gold-ish color and I realized the gold light was coming from me. I looked down at my body and saw that I was yellow and orange-ish.

According to my caretaker (she said to call her "Mom") I was a Hitodetchi.

:p Anabelle :hitodetchi:

Latest posts

Back