*+.PuRe AwEsOmEnEsS.+*

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
V4: Blaze

He is still a Gourmetchi but now he has a friend! Okay, two things. First, earlier I heard Aug beep for attention. I looked to him and saw the door icon highlighted. I selected it and the mailman gave him a heart. Then I was busy reading so I turned the sound off. I looked to him several minutes later and the door icon was highlighted again. When I selected it, it said 'Away', 'Shop' and 'PC'. What was going on?! He hadn't even had the '!' above his head. I freaked out and the highlighted door wouldn't go away! :( I had to take the battery out. I put it back in and the highlighted door was still there, so I decided, I dun even like the Music Star anyway! and put the battery in Addie's old shell, selecting 'reset'. Now there is a girl named Sushi but this is supposed to be about the v4, Blaze. I'm also sure you noticed I'm doing a different format in my log. This should be the fourth page. I've set a goal for this log: 1000 views by New Years'! Think we can do it? I hope so! ;) Now Blaze has a friend though which is good because he was lonely!

V4.5: Sushi

Long, long ago (not really) a V4 baby girl hatched and she was named Sushi. Her home was a V4.5 and she was scared and lonely. But a kind Gourmetchi by the name of Blaze had a father who taught him to always be kind and helpful, so Blaze introduced himself and said, "Don't worry. I'll help you." Hahaha, I made it sound like a storybook didn't I? Well I'm thinking about raising my first pair of oldies and letting Blaze become an Oldie and then pausing him so Sushi can catch up. Then, the moment will come when-

"What moment, Mama?"

"Arrgh, Sushi!" The V4.5 has much funner games than the V4 and I can't wait until she evolves.

V5: ??? Family

They aren't here yet and they should be here tomorrow or Wednesday. But I need family name suggestions. PM me because I'm totally clueless!

5:37: Cried and was praised.

5:39: Connected with Blaze and lost.

5:40: Played Climb. Won 400P.

5:41: Stats at this time:

Skill: 10-0-6

Hungry: 3, Happy: 4

Training: 1

8 lb

1000P

Oh well about her losing to my Gourmetchi- she is still rich! :(

5:43: Pooped. (Baby poos are so cute!)

5:43: Fed Sushi two sushis.

V4: Blaze

He evolved... into Gozaruchi! So cool, my first Universal! He's 85 lb. ;_; Oh my.

Last night Su evolved into a Hitodetchi! :furawatchi: So cute! I'm planning on letting Blaze become an oldie and pausing him then letting Su become old and letting them marry!

V5: ??? Family

Hey, I love your log, and I think the family's name should be Elkoe! I have no idea where that came from, I just made it up. Cool, huh? LOL well I hope you read my log, cause I definitely read yours!
Awww, thanks! Elkoe sounds really cool!

General

I have a Tama-Zone log. Check it out! I'm Tama-Addict on TZ. TA's Loggytchi It has pixels of my Tamas. Thanks!

Latest posts

Back