are you a vegan?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm not a vegan..... I love meat too much :)

Cheese, too. Can't forget about cheese.... :)

Vegans annoy me.

There's a vegan at my school who promptly shoves her beliefs down our throats.

So I love eating something meat infront of her and watching her mortified expression.

it looks like we're never going to agree, goggle-face, and I don't want this to erupt into an argument, so let's just leave it at that :)

Last edited by a moderator:
That's fine.

I'm just establishing that the change of me even going vegetarian is next to nothing.

Not saying this in a mean way but, just because Goggle-Face speaks her mind, doesn't mean its automaticlly going to turn into an argument. Talk about your opinions together and state why you think they are correct, mabye then you would agree more.

i know it doesn't automatically mean that, I was just saying that in case it did on the off chance. and i respect her opinion and can see how she would be annoyed with some other vegans, because some of us can be a little strident, but it's a stereotype that we're all like that

...Whoa, slow down, people. It's like you're IMing. PETAtofu, sometimes it takes a whole day before someone else replies, so just chill out and wait. :) You might get someone who is a vegan.

I'm not a vegan. I don't really have an opinion on them, either. xD

I'm not vegan, but I'm a vegetarian! :D

And just to clear things up (some of you seem to believe that a vegan is the same as a vegetarian)... a vegetarian doesn't eat meat.

A vegan doesn't eat any animal products... milk, eggs, meat... or anything that contains it.

I think being vegan is bad for your health. Vegans most likely need to take a lot of dietary supplements to get essential nutrients, since meat & cheese/milk/etc. is off limits. I could never be vegan.

I love cute animals, but I like meat too. I think we should be able to eat and drink things from certain animals such as cows, chickens, etc. But I think we should NOT eat certain animals like dogs, cats, anything that could be a loving pet. It also sickens me that people use animal skin for fashion or abuse animals.

EDIT: Oh, and I'm sorry, but I love my bacon :I

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back